gifts

The next day

Jack's pov

I was standing next to Skylar waiting for her to finish sign herself and Jake out the hospital. We were on our way home and you guessed right she wasn't talking. Well to me at least. She wouldn't go anywhere with me if I asked, I'm sure she doesn't listen to me anymore. I didn't have my way with her anymore which was completely irritating. She won't let me touch her at all, not even the slightest kiss but at least Jake was so maybe he could help me with this.

I called up Stassie because she and Kelsey were closer. Why call them separate when they live together. They stiffened on the topic because Johnson already told Stassie what I had said about Skylar but they thought I had the right to try to make up with Skylar. They called the place that we needed to be later and everything was set. I don't know why I'm going through all of this just for a stupid girl. All this just to get fucked. I could just take Madison back but I wanted her to myself. She just had to be a slut, she couldn't keep her panties up.

I went over Jake's room where Skylar was.

"I'm going out and wondering if Jake could come"

She whispered something to him and he came running to me.

"Be careful with your arm bud" she said to him

Jake hopped into the car and we were on our way to the apple store.

Skylar's pov

When Jack was gone I invited Stassie and kels over. I know I'm supposed to ask to bring people over but Gilinsky can suck it.

"I forgot to tell you we're going out" kels insisted and I nodded anything to get away from Jack

"Dress casual but not casual" Stas implied

A few minutes later the door flew open and Jack and Jake came in laughing. The smile I had on faded as my eyes met with Jack. Jake runs up to me with a white box that had a big red bow on it.

"Thank you, babe," I said as I looked at Jack confused. I opened the lid and saw the iPhone x. Wow

"Jack you didn't have to and I don't want gifts just so I would have sex with you" I snarled

"Just take it and we'll talk about that later," he said before going into the kitchen

"Time to get ready bish" Stassie yelled

-

We were all in Jack's car going somewhere I don't know. I was already irritated that Jack was her but it's whatever. We stop at this restaurant that I've never seen before, must be new but then again I never go anywhere. It was like an anything place. It was fancy and casual at the same time. It was called Sammy's place.

We got our seats which Jack reserved. Right now I was even more upset that Jack was sitting next to me, he was on my right while Jake was on my left. When we were ready to order a guy with light brown hair and chocolatey eyes came up to us.

"Hey guys" he greeted

"Sky, you remember Sammy right he owns the place," Kels said

"And I'll be your waiter today" he laughed staring at me.

Was he serious