The Assistant

This was supposed to be part 2 of Strip my Soul, its called The Assistant. Didn't make it separately because the time I don't have.
____________________________________________________________________

Jade's POV

Its hard to watch your sister die and then to realize that the person she loved the most and her bestfriend were the ones that killed her. They are gonna pay. Little by little Samantha, Jack and Madison will lose everything and I'll start with the power couple.

Samantha's POV

My family and I've had enough of the drama so we moved to the Bahamas, where I work at Wilk Interprises as COO. People think that being the daughter of the big man, the boss, aka Dave Wilkinson got me my spot but I've worked here long enough to earn it. Its hard to keep up with the negativity, its just as hard as hard to find a damn good assistant. I fired the last one a week ago because I caught her eyeing my man when she's slept with nearly the entire staff, so her ass was already on the line.

Every guy or girl left here disappointed, crying or angry and I must say that the feeling's mutual. The fact that those assholes think just seeing my face and not doing anything gets them paid. 1 sec later a red headed girl walks in. She wore a tight skirt and a shirt that revealed her cleavage. I guess hoe is in this Christmas.

She puts out her hand for me to shake

"Hi I'm Dejeah Hartwell"