sex in LA

Everything was ready, I had a bath and was about to get dressed. I picked up my phone looking at her contact. We needed to talk because I wanted her back. The whole time I've been complaining about my life and I didn't stop to think about her.

Stassiebaby: come over to 116 Harmony Dr. we need to talk                                                                      Read at 6:30pm

Skate said he'd bring Kelsey and that Jack was coming. Hearing his name kills me but I don't wanna be one of those girls who cries over guys. I'm gonna show him what he missed.

I wasn't in the mood to overdress so I wore that

I wasn't in the mood to overdress so I wore that. Sam, Matt, Cameron, Madison, Kelsey, Shawn and Derek were here. My parents should be here soon into the year, now all thats left is Stassie, Skate and Jack. While waiting on them we were all catching up and Derek and I were playing with Madison and Cameron's baby her name's Skylar. Suddenly Nate, Stassie and Jack walked in. I ran towards Stassie and engulfed her.

"Stas I'm sorry you ok?"

"its ok we'll talk later you owe me sleepover though" she laughs with tears

We settled around ate and talked but I couldn't get my eyes off of Jack.

Jack's POV

I feel the pain to the bottom of my heart. Seeing Derek drape himself over her made me realize I made a mistake but its one I had to keep.

"well miss perfect got any tequila?" I asked and Samantha brings out a bottle.

"well now that the alcoholic has his drink what now?" I rolled my eyes at her comment but loved the feisty side to her

"why don't we leave and you can fuck your new boyfriend or maybe Stassie"

"don't mind him he's jealous he lost the chance to have everything" Madison laughed

"he's right...I can do whatever I want and fuck whoever I want I guess thats why you loved being a fuckboy huh Jack?" Samantha said. She got up and kissed Stassie, Derek, Kelsey, Matt, Shawn, Cameron and even Madison.

"yeah I just have to be careful not to get anyone pregnant" I joked knowing that I hit her soft spot

"If I was a lesbian and wasn't gonna get married to Cam I'd totally take you" Madison cheers and must the Gods be against me. They all cheered except for Samantha she stayed quiet. I can't love her anymore.

"well see y'all in the later life I've got bitches to fuck" I say leaving

right now there was a bar full of wasted whores calling my name

Samantha's POV

Everyone left except for Madison, Stassie and Kelsey. They watched a movie while I was on the phone crying to Derek. We came to a conclusion where I should go out but I wanted a distraction now.

"I'll be back I'm going out for ice-cream" I ran out the house to my new Mercedes Benz and drove over to Derek's. I was kind of nervous to be pouring my heart out to someone I barely knew but I somehow felt attached.

Jack's POV

She kissed down my neck to my chest sending chills through my body. She kisses me lightly as she slides down my boxers. Once she's succeeded she shoves me into her mouth bobbing her head up and down. My head went back in pleasure seeing her eyes looking up at me. She pushes me all the way down her throat and gags.

"uhh Sammy" I moaned

"who the fuck is Sammy!" she yelled

"shit sorry Carly" I say not caring I just wanted to fuck

"Fuck you Jack" she says before leaving

Derek's POV

She was a mess and crying until she started watching Paw Patrol. She said it reminded her of her time with Gio.

"I know this is a stupid thing to ask" she says shyly

"ask away"

"it maybe weird because I just divorced Jack"

"just say it babygirl"

"Can I have sex with you?" she asked and I started laughing. I felt like my organs were gonna pop out of me then I noticed..

"Wait you're serious?"