why are you doing this!

I tried my best not to vomit on her as she tried kissing me. That was already hard work. I can't believe I'm about to do this with her. I don't mean to scorn others but she's an honest bitch and psycho. I took her hand and lead her to a familiar room. I scanned the room and nothing useful. Then I remembered.
I spun her around to face me and kissed her. Her lips were like acid on my. Pure toxic. I'd rather be kissing Samantha and playing with my lil' bean. I kissed her as best as I could without gagging and slapping her. Even that was hard because I'm not that person.

"How do you want it?" I asked seductively

"Wet daddy" she says. Damn talk bout slutty

"In the bathroom now!" I demanded and she stared taking off her top. I started kissing her again and again knowing that her eyes were close. I picked up the vase the held the flowers and smashed it on her head causing her to fall to the ground unconscion. One down one more to go. I carefully opened the door and no one. I tip toed back down to the kitchen and from an angle I see her bodyguard on his phone. I carefully opened a draw and pulled out the first knife my hands layed on.
I took my time to sneek up to him and stabbing him in the centre of his back to paralyse him. Those detective shows really paid off. I went in search of Samantha and Gio with all the hope I had. I searched every room upstairs but nothing. I went downstairs and still nothing. I ran outside in tears not wanting to give up, my sight blurred from tears and my heart aching.

"How dumb would I be to keep her here" I hear her irritating voive once again

"Claudia I'm done with your games!" I scream to the top of my lungs

"O honey the games are over because you lost you kid and love","I decided not to kill them but hide them from you because it'll hurt you the same way" she smirked

I ran up to her and held her by her neck.

"I won't hestitate to kill you" I say full off hate

"Thats ok at least we'll die together" she says as she points to a man with a gun behind me. I let her go and it felt like all my life was crashing down.

"Why are you doing this!?"

"O stupid Gilinsky I'm not just doing this because I love you and want you all to myself...I'm doing this because you killed our daughter!"