ocean eyes

Jack's POV

I wasn't sure where I saw myself right now but right now I was to the bottom of a beer bottle. Somehow my body was numb, my brain empty but surging with the thought of her being in my arms. I didn't like the feeling at all but I think this was the best decision for both of us. I would save her from continuing to look after a drunken bastard every time things get tough and me from feeling her pain. I didn't want to stay inside anymore so I decided to take a walk. I changed into a tracksuit and went on my way. With all the thinking I did I hadn't realized the distance I walked. I noticed that I was in the park where I'd always take Giovanni when Samantha was at work. I stood there for a few minutes taking in the memories not noticing the stream of tears flowing from my eyes.

"dude you ok" I heard a voice say. I look down towards the person and I see a short blonde chick. I quickly wiped my eyes and pulled down my hoodie.

"well well well if it isn't Gilinsky" She says and I finally notice the familiar voice, her bright eyes. The eyes that couldn't stay out of my head in the past. The past that I forgot along with her.

"Leigh?" my voice cracked "what are you doing here?"

"here with my daughter" she smiles pointing to the little girl with bright blue eyes and silky brown hair.

"she's beautiful like her mom" I say trying not cry.

"thanks she's quite a handful on my own though" Leigh laughs but I could hear voice trembling

"you ok" I asked

"yeah...hey lets hang out sometime it'd be fun to catch up" she smiles

"I'd love that"

"I have to take Aidan to her friend's house but the three of us can hang tomorrow"

-

Its been so many years preferably since high school is when last I saw Leigh. Seeing her for some reason opened up a door for me. Seeing her reminded me of the times when life was easy a time when a smile would come easy to me.

Samantha's POV

"I'm not going" I groaned

"bitch get your lazy ass up"

I lay on my bed arguing with Stassie, kesley and Madison because they want t go to the beach. Obviously I didn't want to but they can't accept that.

"we all know if it was a nude beach and Derek was there swinging his what?...2inch dick she'd go" Madison Laughed. I could help but blush and get angry. I know I had feelings for Derek but I don't want to forget about Jack I still love him and I'll wait for him.

"8 inches" I corrected

"o damn sorry ma but we got you this so put it on and get to the car" kels explained

I got dressed inn the cute bikini Kels got me and we were on our way. When we got to the beach we set up our blankets and stuff and talked. We had some ice cream and enjoyed the sun

"that ass tho" someone said while squeezing my ass, I turned around and saw Derek?

"had to invite him otherwise you'd be acting like a pussy" Stassie teased

"can I talk to you for a sec?" Derek asked and we walked towards his car near some cute palms for privacy. I suddenly heard the camera sound and when I turned around he had out his phone and he quickly took another as I started laughing at the stupid faces he's making.

 I suddenly heard the camera sound and when I turned around he had out his phone and he quickly took another as I started laughing at the stupid faces he's making

 He pushed me against his car and started kissing me but I pull away.

"I thought we agreed no strings attached?" I asked

"well I need you now" he whispered into my ear

"well I don't want this we'll talk about this later ok" and he nodded. We walked back hand in hand while had the most upsetting feeling that something bad was about to happen.