Luh kissed

"no check again I just had a kid last year"

"well then that sucks for you" he said and me a pamphlet which read 'if a baby's what you want and can't get it leave'

This dude is fucked up. I would never leave my queen. We left back to the hotel

"I wanna keep trying" she says while giving me a week smile. I took her hands in mine while I gazed into her eyes. They were dark and faded, its like watching a ghosted soul roam her body. I leaned in slowly, kissing her as the it grew with hunger and passion. We both needed each other and I wasn't about to let her go, I would never. She runs her hands from my neck to my hair pulling on it causing me to moan, I couldn't help it, it was a weakness as much as she was to me. As things took a turn to a heated moment she jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my torso. Before we could even reach the bed I pressed her body against the wall burying her in kisses from her lips to her neck. I was sure to leave my mark on her after all she's my wife I can do as I please. She eventually got fed up and pushed me onto the bed where she undressed me. For the time being I was only in my boxers.

"no fair" I say to the fact that she's still fully dressed.

"tell me what she want and maybe it can e" she whispers seductively into my ear

"o come on babe don't be a tease just let your hubby fuck you" I smirk

she takes off her clothes in no time and was straddling me. She grinded her body on  my hard member causing little moans to slip. She eventually stops and pulls off my boxers. She takes me in her hands and pumps me with her mouth, what couldn't fit she used her hands. I liked when she was in control, I liked seeing her body on top mine except when she teases like now. I pulled her off me and gave her a quick kiss before slamming her on top my dick. Our moans filled the room as well as our slapping skin had me wondering if the walls were soundproof or not but hoping our neighbor liked listening to porn. I turned us over without pulling out and smashed into her over and over, harder and harder till she couldn't keep her balance. My thrusts became sloppier as her moans became softer meaning we had reached our max. She released herself onto my shaft as I released in her.

It went like this for two weeks till we went back to LA. Even when we got back it was none stop. When we got back we stayed at a friend's house because the house Samantha was surprising me with isn't done yet. She still hasn't spoken to Stassie but we all know she will soon  because they're like sisters.

Samantha's POV

I was alone in the house for the time being while Jack went out with his friends. He told me that his friend was coming over so I waited. I watched my fav show as I heard a knock

"come in!" I yelled being the lazy bitch that I am and knowing that someone could walk in and murder my ass. A guy walks in lookin all might fine..(lol wtf old western much)

"you must be Jack's friend" I say focusing on the TV

"and you must be the wife. I'm Derek, Derek Luh"

"Samantha Wilkinson Gilinsky" I smiled before getting up

"where yah goin ma"

"clingy already?" I joke

"can you blame me you're hot" he said biting his lip

"gonna go out and enjoy the city a bit so if you wanna come be at my car in 40 minutes"

I threw this on and we left. It wasn't easy keeping at least a foot distance from Derek because he's clingy as fuck. On some notes he'd put his hand on my thigh or grab my ass. I know marriage is based on honesty but I know my husband's temper, meaning Derek might as well be dead. I checked on my soon to be ready home before going back to the house and I can't wait to surprise Jack.

-

We were back and Jack and the guys weren't. Derek and I watched a movie until I couldn't see the movie anymore. All I saw was Derek's face while I felt his lips on mine.

"Sammy!" 

shit Jack's back

Derek leaped off me to go meet the boys leaving me shocked

Dear Lord what is my life