Jade?

Jade's pov

I was supposed to be making calls for that shedevil which I am but not at her terms. I was supposed to tell the party people and associates what Samantha wants at Wilk Interprises anual Christmas party but why not make my own plans for that night. It was only three days away and I couldn't help but smile. I was sitting in Samantha's office waiting for her to come back when Mr. Oppertunity walks in. He stops in his tracks.

"Hi there-"

"Hi I'm Dejeah Samantha's new assistant","and I'm guessing you must be Jack"

"How'd you know" he smiles

Does he not recognise me?

"Well this cute little guy gave you away considering that he looks just like you and Samantha"

"Hey babe" Samantha pops up "Dejeah I called you up to tell you you're free for the rest of the day"

"Wow thanks" I say before leaving not

I walked out to the parking lot and waited for Mr. Gilinsky

Jack's pov

I went to the car to wait for Sam instead of just Giovani and I there stood Dejeah' against my car. I put Gio in his car seat and stood out his door.

"You know I never thought you'd actually retire from music"

"Well I decided to make my family my top priority" I smiled

"Well I didn't come here to fangirl or get an autograph I came to give you this" I looked at her confused as she gets up on her toes and gently presses her lips against mine. She slowly pulls away and smirks.

"I thought you'd recognize me but I guess skipped us by Finny"

I haven't heard that name in years.

"Jade?"

"Now you remember...well if you wanna catch up find me at the Hilton hotel" she says before walking away. Not a moment sooner Sam appears and we went home. It wasn't long until she put Gio for his nap and for her to sleep. I sat in the livingroom having a couple of drinks and the next thing I knew I was grabbing my car keys.

-

"So I see you've been living the big life with lil' Ms. Perfect" Jade smiles

"Why lie about your name?" I asked

"Its not lying if its my middle name Jack"

"How you holding up with Claudia being gone"

"Losing my sister is one thing but no one telling me how she died is another, it's something I have to live with"

"Anyways I see that little girl's gone since when are you a redhead"

"Lets just celebrate our found friendship" she said as she handed me glass of tequilla. After many of one glass to many my mind was off but my body wasn't. She straddled me and grinded on me causing me to groan in sexual frustration. She kissed me hard but I kissed her harder...