shock did die

Samantha's POV

Jack and I landed in Hawaii since this morning and lets just say its night now and we 'didn't' just sleep all day. Its actually been a while since I woke up naked on the man I love.

"we're doing that every night" Jack smirked as I walked to the bathroom to shower. I would stay stinky and smell like sex but its not really my thing plus Jack's taking me out tonight. I know I know showers are for losers but Jack was rushing me. After that I got dressed while Jacked took his turn in the shower.

When my fashion diva of a husband was finished getting ready we headed out to an amazing beach front restaurant

When my fashion diva of a husband was finished getting ready we headed out to an amazing beach front restaurant. It was so beautiful, a candle lit dinner, just the two of us the way I like it. It was time to order and its the first time I let Jack do it for me. Just testing to see if he pays attention to my second true love, 'food'. After eating our main course I started feeling dizzy and nauseous.

"I'll be back in a sec" I say before running off to the bathroom

I barfed out my insides until I couldn't anymore. I went back to Jack who was panicking frantically in his seat.

"I wanna go back to the hotel"

"you ok?" he asked

"I just don't feel to well" I say and we started walking towards the door when Jack stops at the waitress

"tell your manager I'll be back tomorrow because he gave my wife food poisoning" Jack said aggressively and she just smiled

"how old are you sweetheart 15, 17 and how old is your husband 25, 20","maybe she's sick because your bitch can't keep her legs shut" she laughed and that's when I lost it.

"who the fuck do you think you are talking to us like that. For me its easy to get you fired in the blink of an eye and you see all those people including my husband and I are the ones that get you paid and off the fucking streets so don't you disrespect me bitch" I growled and just like that it came again. I felt my stomach turning and I let it all out....

Out on her

She looked pretty wearing my dinner

We left back to the hotel and were in the elevator going to our room when someone stops the doors. When the person came insight I was shocked and angry to see her face.

Stassie stood beside me in the elevator as it moved to my floor.

"I'm sorry but can we talk?"

"I have nothing to say to you" I say as the doors open to my floor

The next morning

Jack's POV

I woke up with her in my arms and she's already awake. She's playing in my hair and staring at me.

"Ready for round 2?" She asked with the biggest smile

"Always" I say. Samantha was a person I would fall in love with over and over again. I could never get tired of seeing or having her around or fucking her. She literally made me a sex addict. Her body already naked and straddling me. Her lips came closer to mine ready for a kiss but she suddenly stops.

"I don't feel so good" she says as she ran towards the toilet. Moments later she was heating up and had pain in her stomach. I took her to the hospital where her heart shattered and a part of her died again.

"You're not ovulating normally include irregular or absent menstrual periods. Ovulation problems are often caused by polycystic ovarian syndrome PCOS. PCOS is a hormone imbalance problem which can interfere with normal ovulation. PCOS is the most common cause of female infertility. All this meaning you can't get pregnant" the doctor explained