II

AUTHOR'S POV

'I despise this bitch so much.' Jennie thought to herself. The girl just looked at the lady beside her who's busy listening to the old man infront of the class. Jennie then rolled her eyes at her one more time.

Lisa quickly catched that eye roll and whispered mockingly, "Oh don't worry, Kim. Feelings are mutual." And gave the girl a sarcastic smile. Jennie huffed at her seat giving Lisa another eye roll, this time raising her middle finger in front of the girl.

Lisa watched Jennie in amusement while giggling at the girl's face expression due to annoyance, suddenly someone nudged Lisa getting her attention.

"What are you giggling for?" The chipmunk asked her curiously.

Lisa continued giggling, "It's nothing. Probably nothing." She replied.

Rosé didn't believe her so she turned her gaze on Jennie who is now crossing her arms, eyebrows furrowed and mumbling stuffs to herself. Rosé just shook her head knowing that the two probably had a little fuss and fight again.

'They are such a child' Rosé thought to herself and brought her attention back to the front.

An hour passed, the class ended and the bell rang, indicating everyone that is now lunch time. Jennie quickly stood up from her seat gathering her stuffs with her when she felt that someone's looking at her. She looked at Lisa who is eyeing her from head to toe, she couldn't quite tell what is inside the girl's mind because her face shows no judgement.

Lisa captured her eyes, her expression suddenly changed, it's now showing a look of disgust. Both of them looking at each other, both eyebrows are furrowed. Jennie walked a little and then stopped in front of Lisa who is now standing. Lisa is obviously taller than her. She gave the blonde girl a straight face, she then raised her left brow at her still giving her the same look. Lisa is just staring at her when she suddenly flipped her hair, slapping Lisa's face with it and turned her back then walk away.

"Guess who's bitchier than the bitch." Jennie mumbled to herself shrugging her shoulders while giving herself a 'win win smile'.

Lisa just stayed in her position, a look of disbelief watching Jennie fade away from her vision.

"Did you just see what that bitch did to me?!" She asked Rosé, almost shouting. Rosé just laughed at her bestfriend.

"I swear. You guys are so amusing." She replied bringing her hand on her mouth, still laughing.

"She fucking slapped me with her hair, Chaeyoung! What the fuck is so funny about it?!" She told her bestfriend using her korean name, her voice full of annoyance.

"You should have seen your face, Lisa. It was priceless." She replied while giggling, patting her bestfriend's cheek.

"I am hating on you right now. Really." Lisa said.

"I love you too." She winked at Lisa while grinning.

Lisa groaned in annoyance and stomped her feet, walking away from the Chipmunk.

She laughed at her bestfriend's sudden outburst and followed her out from the class.

LISA'S P.O.V.

I walked away from Rosé. She's being more annoying than Jennie right now. How the hell am I even bestfriend with this Chipmunk? Like for real, all she ever does is to annoy me more whenever Jennie is already annoying the hell outta me. She's not even helping at all. I groaned once again.

I heard foot steps walking towards me when Rosé suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked me still holding onto my arm, not letting me go away.