XVII

The two arrived at their school, Jennie quickly got up from her position while fixing her clothes. Lisa parked her bike and locked it, she grabbed the brunette's hand and smiled at her very sweetly that cause the girl to creeped a smile from her face too.

"It was a fun ride!" Jennie exlaimed, her eyes litting up from happiness.

"I know it was..." Lisa chuckled while looking at her adorably.

"Because you're with me." She trailed off, still looking at Jennie with sincere eyes and smile. Jennie felt her stomach doing flips again, something that she only feels when she's around Lisa. The girl makes her feel giddy all the time and she doesn't have any idea why.

"We should do it again sometime." She smiled while looking at Lisa's big doe eyes that she gets lost in whenever she looks at it. Lisa just nodded and started walking hand in hand with Jennie. They feel as if they are the only one in the place, it feels normal and right.

They walked through the open ground to get into the main building, Lisa walked Jennie to her classroom. She smiled at the girl infront of her as they arrived.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Jennie told her while releasing her hand from Lisa but the blonde just tightened her hold, Jennie looked at her with confusion...

"I don't wanna let you go. I still wanna stay with you." Lisa looked up while holding Jennie's hand with both of her hands and pouted causing the brunette to chuckle.

"Lisa, let go. We have class and it's only 3 hours, it's not that long." Jennie told her while trying to release from Lisa's hold, Lisa yet again tightened her hands not really want to let the girl go.

"Are you kidding me?!" Lisa half-shouted with her eyes widen, Jennie looked at her in confusion.

"3 hours is loooooong. 3 hours feels like forever when you are not around." She said innocently as if it's just normal. Jennie blushed on her spot and held her head down.

'Why am I feeling this way?' She thought to herself.

'Why am I feeling like there is something I've been holding back?' She shook her head, wanting to get rid of the thought and the feeling. She looked at the blonde and her heart skips a beat when she saw the girl looking at her with her eyes full of adoration.

'Those eyes. They never lie.'

She mentally groaned as she heard her conscience speaking up again.

'They never lie, Jennie. So don't try to run away from it.'

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

Run away from what? I swear to God, I think I'm going crazy because I always hear my voice talking to myself. Am I hallucinating or?

'Why do you seem so unaware and keeps running from the truth?'

What?! Why do I feel like there's something... It frustrates me because I don't know what is it and I don't know why I'm talking to myself, I'm fucking clueless.

I felt someone dragged me away from my classroom that caused me to cut off my trance, I shook my head only to see Lisa dragging me with her. Her touch makes me melt, I feel safe around her. I don't know why I'm not doing anything but I just let her dragged me, my feet seems to have its own life that follows Lisa.

She turned her head to look at me and smiled. I automatically smiled back as I saw that toothy grin of hers that I have learned to love. Lisa is beyond beautiful, she's the only girl that I appreciate her beauty and it's weird because she doesn't look this good to me before but now I can't help but to look at her and just smile.