XXXVIII

LISA'S P.O.V.

"You okay, Liz?" Jungkook asked me the moment I sat down on the bench.

"Yeah. You okay?" I nodded while chugging down on my water.

He chuckled, "Of course, I am." I smiled at him but quickly shut my mouth when I felt the stinging pain on my swollen lips.

"Damn. Kai must have punched you hard there, huh?" He said as he sat down beside me and scrutinized my bruise lip.

"It's nothing compared what I did to him. Look at his face." I chuckled and looked at the traitor who's holding his face while groaning in pain. His left eye has black, bruise lips and nose and his cheeks seem swollen. Not my fault though, he pushed me to my limits.

"I didn't saw the fight yesterday, I went home early. I should have picked my bet." He quipped while shaking his head, trying to act disappointed. I chuckled at him.

"Yeah, for sure you will separate us against each other when you were there." I patted his shoulders. My lips hurt.

"Who surrendered the white flag?" He wonders as he put his index finger under his chin.

"Me." I simply answered him while shrugging.

"Wait, what? Did I hear it right? Lisa surrendered?" He asked, an incredulous look plastered on his features.

"Jennie came." I whimpered, trying to shake the scenes out my head from yesterday.

Speaking of Jennie came... the gym doors opened, revealing my once Jennie Kim, holding food and water on her hand. I looked at her, hoping she would come to me just like the old times but she didn't.

"Mr. Kim!" She shouted while waving her hands up in the air at him. Kai snapped to her direction, his face lighting up at the view of my princess. A beatific smile went its way to his bruised lip, running towards her direction to meet her half-way. My heart couldn't handle the scene but I stayed on my spot, watching them with a heavy heart.

Jongin quickly hugged her, looking so euphoric as ever. Jennie patted his back, showing her gummy smile. Again, I heard the breaking sound of my heart.

That girl you are holding is supposed to be mine, Jongin. She was mine...

"First, keep your limits with me. Second, no flirting with someone else." She looked at me and raised her eyebrow giving me an accusing look.

"But why?" I gasped.

"I don't want people to think you're cheating on me and pity me. And I don't wanna be in a polyamorous relationship." She sternly said. Oh she have a point... I nodded my head in response.

"You should always listen to me whenever I talk." I chuckled at her while covering my hand over my mouth.

"And also don't take this relationship too seriously and don't fall inlove with me." She smirked and winked at me, I just chuckled and nodded.

"Lastly, you're mine and what's mine is mine only."

I groaned in frustration as I buried my face with both of my hands. This head of mine is making everything worse. I already get it, I fucked up but even my very own self still keeps rubbing it on my face.

How can I fix this mess when everyone keeps rubbing this god damn shit on me every fucking time I tried something to do?!

"Lastly, you're mine and what's mine is mine only."

I groaned out loud and snatched my water from my gym bag. Jungkook looked at me with a confused look.

Rubbing my back he said, "It is okay, Liz. Don't show them you are affected, they will just use it more against you." I slowly looked at him while chugging down on my water furiously.