XIX

JENNIE'S P.O.V

Lisa stayed with us until it was time and not gonna lie, I felt a lot better with her beside me all that I was feeling was exchanged with happiness and I'm really thankful. We are now currently in the gymnasium watching everyone going inside to watch the competition, there is already a huge number of people. My friends bid their goodbye and goodluck to Lisa as they went up to our spot holding our huge banner for the team. Lisa grabbed my hand and we walked up to the backstage revealing every dance team including Lisa's, they were already wearing their costume and Lisa is the only who still on her crop top.

"Manoban! Where the fuck have you been? Everyone's looking for you. Go fucking change now." Kai suddenly approached her looking annoyed and threw Lisa's costume on her face.

"I was with Jennie, cuntizzle." She snarled back to him and he just rolled his eyes at her.

"Yeah I know but you should have checked the time, Pokpak."

"Yah! Don't call me that!" She hit her friend's arm using her costume, the guy just chuckled.

So Pokpak huh? Cute.

"Why? You suddenly don't want to be called Pokpak now?" Kai teased and held his chin.

"Ooooo Manoban is shy." He continued teasing and I saw Lisa blushed on her spot.

Aweeee my Pokpak is blushing.

"Whatever. I'll just change, wait for me here okay?" She turned her head to look at me and I just nodded. She was about to lean in to give me a kiss but a hand suddenly appeared in between our faces, Lisa accidentally kissed the hand.

"Yeah yeah, enough of the flirting, Manoban. We still have a competition to do, go change now." Kai told her as she grabbed Lisa's face and parted it away from me. I giggled in my spot when Lisa slapped his hand away.

"The fuck, Jongin?!" She scoffed at Kai and gave him a glare, he just shrugged his shoulders and pointed at the dressing room for Lisa to change.

Lisa was about to kiss me again when Jongin put his hands in between our faces again, this time Lisa grabbed his hands and twisted it making him groan in pain.

"Ow, Pranpriya let go. The fuck ow..." Jongin tried to pry Lisa's hand off from him but it didn't work, instead Lisa twisted it more making him groan louder.

"OW I'M SORRY I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN JUST PLEASE LET MY HAND GO OW FUCK." I chuckled as I saw him getting red, Lisa released her hand from him and smirked.

"Good boy." She teased and patted his head, the guy just smacked her hands away that caused her to giggle.

"Geez, you're a fucking beast Manoban." He held his hand trying to massage it from the pain.

"Serves you right, Kim." She raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms while smirking. Not gonna lie, that was hot. I mean what? Oh damn it never mind.

"I'll just change, babe. Let me know if Jongin does something unnecessary and I'll cut his balls off." She turned her head to me and smiled as she pecked my lips.

"You, don't try anything with my girl or you'll be on your grave later today. Behave if you wanna live longer." She pointed at Kai and rolled her eyes at him while giving him a sarcastic smile. Kai just pushed her away telling her to just go change, Lisa run through the dressing room leaving me with Kai shaking his head.

"That's the first time I've seen her like that, what a whipped person." He chuckled while looking at his bestfriend opening the dressing room, I looked at him in confusion.