XLVII

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

"3..." The emcee yelled over the microphone and I quickly started to walk.

Where the fuck is Lisa?! I need to find this monkey before a creep will end up ruining my night today.

"2..." The lights started to went off and I'm mad. Lisa didn't really fucking show up since I arrived here considering the fact that she asked me to be her date yet she's not planning to show up to my fucking face? Bullshit.

"1..." Everyone yelled in unison and the place became dim as it was slowly eaten by the dark. I panicked when the people around me started running, searching for their dates.

I stopped on my stance and looked around, this damn light is making my head hurts. I literally can't see anyone and this mask makes it all worse. For fuck's sake! I'll make Lisa bald tonight.

Groaning, I began to move my feet, treading heavily on the cold hard floor as my heels ticking obnoxiously. I prowl across the huge venue, pushing people away lightly as they keep bumping on me.

"I swear to Jesus fucking Christ, Lalisa Manoban! You are a dead meat to me!" I hollered through the loud banging of music, making my voice inaudible.

"Yah! Watch your step!" I pushed someone away from me, and the girl landed flat on her ass, I immediately helped her up and apologized.

Can't they be more careful? They keep bumping on me, I'm afraid I might punch or slap someone in the face if it ever happens again because they keep startling me.

I continue to plod, hoping I could see my Lisa around. If she ever happened to dance with someone else other than me, I swear. I really swear. All these people around me are having commotion. Geez.

"5 more minutes left!" The emcee announced and I swear that is Jungkook. The emcee is Jungkook. I can't be wrong.

I put up my pace and ambled in the middle, narrowing my eyes at the every person I catch sight of. There is still no Lalisa around. Is this dork hiding from me?

A person suddenly passed by me and I feel my stomach twist as I know who that perfume is. That's my favorite smell of hers. A beatific smile curled over my lips as I followed the person.

"Yah! Lisayah! Wait for me! I'm here!" I called out, trailing behind the person in the middle of the large swarm of people.

"Jendeukie!" I heard Jisoo Unnie yell and I automatically snapped my head towards the direction of the voice.

"Come here!" She waved her hands at me, beckoning for me to go to her. I turned my head at my side, only to see Lisa walking away. I shoot daggers at my Unnie and shook my head.

"I saw Lisa so shut your ass up Unnie!" I yelled back and scampered towards the love of my life.

"What? Yah! Where are you going Mandeukie?!" I heard her despite the loud music playing on the background.

"I'm following Lisa." I replied without the bother of turning around. Unnie shouted something but it wasn't clear since I was getting far away from her.

"You guys better found your partners by now because we only have 15 seconds left."

WHAT?! 15 seconds?! Why the hell the time was so fast?

I quickened up my pace and followed the scent of my favorite person, everyone suddenly started counting down from 10 and I was eager to grab Lisa.

"5... 4... 3..." They all counted in unison and the first thing I knew was I hugged Lisa from the back...