XI

Jennie and Lisa got out from the car. Lisa looked at Jennie and the brunette just nod at her giving her a look of assurance, Lisa automatically smiled once she saw that gummy smile of the so called daughter of Satan. Jennie closed her car door and as soon as they started walking all eyes fell unto them, Lisa noticed Jennie shifting uncomfortably so she grabbed the girl's hands interwining it with hers while giving her a soft smile.

Jennie was shocked at what Lisa did, she felt that tingling sensation inside her stomach again, making twirls inside of it, but it's not a bad feeling. It was something she couldn't even describe. She felt Lisa's fingers caressing the back of her hand, it somehow made her relaxed and comfortable. Realising all the eyes that is on them, her cheeks started to change into a shade of red. Feeling embarrassed and nervous all of a sudden. Jennie is not really fond of attention especially if it is a lot. She quickly put her head down while walking hand in hand with Lisa along the school's parking lot.

Lisa noticed it and chuckled at her cuteness. She lifted Jennie's chin up while saying,

"Keep your head held high, Jen." She smiled at the short girl beside her and patted her head.

Lisa swiftly put her arm around Jennie's neck, making the girl tensed in her stance.

"Hold my hand." She whispered and Jennie shivered at the contact. She looked at Lisa looking really flustered.

"W-why?" She stuttered out.

"Why are you stuttering you dumb bitch." She spoke to her mind hissing at herself.

"Don't chicken out. Did your confidence vanish all of a sudden?!"

"Do it. You wanna play this game right? Do it."

"Don't be a coward."

She groaned silently at herself and quickly composed herself back. She then confidently hold Lisa's hand that is on her shoulder, Lisa pulled her closer while smiling proudly at everyone. She just looked at the blonde. Admiring her confidence with all these happenings.

"Her acting skills are good." She thought to herself.

They walked passed through the large swarm of eyes that was focused on them. They then noticed the familiar shouts, they looked infront of them seeing their friends squealing in excitement. They approached them still in the same position.

"Well, hello there love birds." Irene smirked at the two, Lisa just chuckled meanwhile Jennie glared at her.

"Is this still about the dare? What do you think guys?" Jisoo chuckled, followed by the girls while eyeing the two teasingly.

"I don't think it's still about the dare." Rosé added teasing the two.

Lisa looked at Jennie who is now huffing in annoyance, she pinched Jennie's cheeks and giggled earning an 'oooooohhhh' from their friends. Jennie elbowed Lisa's stomach making her groan in pain, she then noticed that they are still in the same position. She quickly took her hands off from Lisa.

"Get your filthy hands off of me!" She said sternly and pry Lisa's hand off her shoulder.

"Damn, Manoban. Your girl is a lot to handle." Joy said while laughing at the groaning Lisa.

"Yah! I'm not her girl! I don't even wanna date her." She scoffed making the girls chuckle.

"Didn't you realise that you're basically dating Lisa now, right?" Chahee asked her bestfriend raising an eyebrow at her.

"It's just a dare." Jennie growled at her.

"And I'm straight. Get your delusional asses out here." She rolled her eyes at everyone. She looked at Lisa who is still groaning in pain, suddenly a smirked formed on her lips.