XLIII

"Yah! She is coming!" Yeri shouted and everyone quickly disappeared from the view.

"Yeri come on!" Joy dragged the latter along with her, giggling excitedly as they run along with their friends.

Jennie drove inside the parking lot with Jisoo but a guard stopped them, knocking on the driver's window, Jennie quickly rolled it down and looked at the guard confusingly. The guard extended his arms out to give something to the brunette.

"What's this?" Jennie tilted her brow in confusion, rolling up her glasses to her head.

"Someone wants to give it to you, Miss." The guard smiled, still offering the blue hyacinth to the brunette.

"Is it Kai?" Narrowing her eyes, Jennie accepted the flowers and stared at him, waiting for him to answer but the guy just walked away, giving Jennie a grin.

"That was weird..." She mumbled before driving inside to park her car, her cousin was staring at her the whole time, giving her a goofy smile. The brunette turned her head towards her Unnie, curious as to why she was smiling like that.

"Why are you smiling, Unnie?" Jennie raised an eyebrow at her, shaking her head, Jisoo pointed at the flowers. Jennie looked down and saw a little envelope hanging on the flowers' stem.

"You might want to read what's inside." Jisoo beamed, making the brunette grow suspicious at her.

The latter was curious. She quickly picked the envelope and opened it, "Read it out loud." Jisoo excitedly said, rolling her eyes, Jennie heaved a sigh before reading it out loud.

My mind was unfaithful to the both of us but my heart will always be loyal to you and you only, Jennie Kim. –M.

The brunette scrunched up her nose in confusion, curious at the mysterious person who gave it to her. Her eyes went wide as realization hit her. Turning her head back at her grinning Unnie, she raised an eyebrow at her.

"You know about this, don't you? Come on, Unnie. Spill it." She demanded crossing her arms, Jisoo's eyes widen and she was quick to deny the accusations.

"What? No! What are you saying? I was with you the whole time like every day. I'm just happy for you and for whoever that person who gave that." She shrugged her shoulders, still grinning as she unbuckled her seat belt and quickly opened the passenger seat and got out of the car, which the brunette did too.

Fixing their dresses, Jennie quickly clung on to her Unnie as they started to amble towards the school open ground. Jennie was about to go to their usual place but someone stopped in front of them. A stranger was standing up in front of the two ladies while holding a flower Dahlia, extending his hand out for Jennie to accept.

"For me?" Jennie asked in confusion, the stranger nodded, passing the flowers to Jennie's hand.

I remember the first time seeing you, you simply got me spellbound by your beauty and from then on I know to myself that you are definitely worthy, Jennie. –M.

"Who is this?!" The brunette exclaimed but felt really flattered at the gesture.

"You might want to know." Jisoo nudged her, smiling while wiggling her brows up and down. Both of them continued walking until someone gave another flower, this time Amaryllis.

I am love-struck the first time you got me hypnotized by your beautiful mesmerizing eyes and daebak! I was lucky to witness the love lights in your eyes. They are beautiful, shining, shimmering and splendid. –M.

The brunette blushed, still have no idea who is giving her all these.

'Is it possible to feel this way towards a stranger?' She thought to herself, her jaw hurting from smiling too big.