IV

LISA'S P.O.V

Today's the 3rd week of classes, I'm in the last class with Rosé. Jennie and I been having prank wars with each other since she put those firecrackers inside my locker. I did get my revenge on her, it was the best though. We keep doing this for the past weeks now, I locked her once inside the comfort room and turned off the lights while she's inside the cubicle, she started shouting like a hyena and had a major panic. I threw multiple of paint water balloons at her, it was a dozen. I swear to God y'all should have seen her face. She walked outside the comfort room looking like a human rainbow. Well, of course I recorded a video of her too. She chased me all over the whole school soaking in water paint. It was really a funny scene to watch especially when she ran towards me mad as fuck. That was the best prank I pulled on her so far.

And just yesterday, the moment I enter my 3rd class with her, a water and a flour suddenly poured all over me making me look like Casper the ghost. I had no choice but to go home and skip my remaining classes. I don't have any clothes with me to change. For the past weeks, everyone's attention was on Jennie and I and all our friends seems to be so done with the both of us. They even tried to stopped us from having this war, our circle of friends planned to sit together at lunch but the both of us just ended throwing sphagetti at each other's faces.

Today I'm planning on pulling another prank, I stood up from my seat and walked towards the guy sitting beside Jennie. Thankfully she didn't notice me because she's too engrossed with the lesson. I pretended like I'm borrowing something from this guy who I don't know what name is. I looked around trying to spot a perfect timing to put the mouse trap inside her bag, the guy gave me the book I borrowed from him but before I walk back to my seat, I quickly put the mouse trap inside Jennie's bag. I smiled mischievously and went my way to sat beside Rosé again.

"I see what you did there, Lisa. When the hell are you both gonna stop this shit?!" She glared at me, slapping her forehead.

"Like seriously?! Enough of your stupid games with each other, we seriously had enough." I just chuckled at her, she rolled her eyes and went back to what she was doing.

Well, I'm gonna lie if I said I'm not loving every seconds of it. I love seeing her getting mad and annoyed at me, it's really amusing to watch.

I looked over at Jennie, she's writing down everything that this bald man was saying. I saw her turning around facing her bag, I got excited as soon as I saw her hands getting its way inside it. The moment her hands reached her bag she released a loud groan in pain.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!" That made everyone turn to her direction including the teacher.

"What was that for Ms. Kim? Is there a problem?" Mr. Lopez raised an eyebrow at her.

"I-it's n-nothing, Sir. I'm f-fine... sorry for interrupting." She quickly turned her head down. I saw her bringing out her hands from her bag, still wincing in pain.

She slowly removed the mouse trap from her hand trying not to produce any noise. She shook her hands from pain and I just watched her from a few seats away, trying not to laugh out loud. I was already clutching my stomach though.

She suddenly looked at me realising who did that to her. She glared at me, fuming. I just grinned at her and wink but she just raised her middle finger at me, I acted offended while holding my chest. I shook my head at her and laugh then went back to what I was doing.

Me and Rosé walked through the school's parking lot. I was jumping up and down, telling her about the prank I pulled on Jennie earlier. I look like a happy child, laughing her ass out.

"Did you see her reaction, Chaengie?! It was so funny hahahahaha." I exclaimed clapping my hands.

"You're such a child, Lisa. I don't even know why am I still even friends with you." She told me, giving me a serious look.