III

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

The next day came, I just woke up from a good sleep despite of the happenings yesterday. I checked my phone to see if I have a message but as usual. I don't have any.

I got up from bed and went to my bathroom to take a shower, I turned on the water faucet waiting for the bath tub to filled with water. Once it was filled, I quickly put my strawberry scent bath bomb in the tub and played chilly music then hopped in.

I got out from the shower and did my morning routine. Today's gonna be a good day, I hope Lisa will love the surprise I have for her. Hey, I spent money for this shit so she better appreciate it. I also spent the night trying to figure out how this thing work. I swear to God, I'll kill myself tonight if the firecrackers won't work later.

Well I'm not really worried about getting suspended after this surprise for her, I don't care if I get suspended for a week or even a month for this because honestly speaking, as long as I don't see her around. I'm okay and happy. She really wanna play games with me, and enough of the childish ones. Let's start a real game. More like a war.

I finished doing my thing and headed my way downstairs to our garage. My parents aren't home, they're out the country doing their business as usual. I got inside my car and put on my seatbelt. I checked myself in the sideview mirror, I'm wearing a white gucci t-shirt partnered with a black motorcycle jacket along with my green cut-out track pants and Balenciaga speed trainer shoe. I'm also wearing a choker, my hair tied up in a half bun and my lips is red as fuck. I put on my sunglasses, still looking at the mirror. I smirked excitedly and drove off.

I drive inside our school parking lot and parked my car properly. I got out from my car and checked the time. It's almost 7:30, I actually intentionally did it. I arrived one hour early to set up everything, I don't want school staffs seeing me and them getting suspicious. I walked through the open ground of the school and went my way to the main building when I suddenly bumped on someone. Oh shit, it was our school owner.

"Uh... I-I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't s-see you. I'm sorry." I bowed to him.

"It's okay Ms. Kim..." Mr. Yang smiled at me.

"But aren't you too early here? Class starts at 8:30." He suddenly asked me, looking at me suspiciously.

What the fuck. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to reason out. I'm honestly getting sweaty and nervous right now. Lord, help me. Okay, I take it back. I don't wanna get suspended.

I gulped hard, "I-I... Mr. Yang, I-" I stuttered, I paused for a minute trying to think of an excuse.

"You what?" He asked me again, his eyebrow raised.

Just when I was about to answer again, someone called him, catching his attention.

"Nice meeting you this early, Ms. Kim. Continue being a responsible student. I'll see you around, I still have a meeting to attend." He told me while smiling and walked away.

I sighed in relief while holding my chest. Gosh, I didn't know what to say. I was a nervous wreck, I'm so stupid. Argh. Thank you to Mrs. Lee, she just saved me.

I continued walking inside the building, looking all over the place trying to search for Lisa's locker. Lockers has our printed name on it though, so it will be easy for us to find it. Also for the staff so they could give us the letters very easily from the universities and people, whenever we receive one.

"24... 25... 26..." I said while looking at every locker's number.

"27... La-li-sa Ma-no-ban. BINGO!" I read and grinned as soon as I saw her name. Now's the perfect time to do this. Just when I was about to get the firecrackers from my bag, I remember I don't know her locker's code.