XXXVI

LISA'S P.O.V.

"I don't know what to tell her, Chaeng-ah. Gosh, how can I be this stupid?" I muttered while smacking my forehead, my best friend is just looking at me. Her eyebrow raised and rolling her eyes at me while arms are crossed.

"Oh so you just realized it now? That's what I've been trying to tell you all along, you stupid Barbie doll!" She scoffed at me and I just groaned more. I should've known she is no help because she will probably just growl at me. Rolling my eyes, I huffed on my breath while glaring at her.

"Thank you for being such a great help, Roseanne. You really are amazing." I faked a smile while spitting out my sarcastic remark against her.

"I can't believe you are this dumb and dense. Literally everyone is already slapping the truth right in front your face yet you dodged them all." She glared at me while gesticulating in annoyance.

"I get it okay? I get it! Don't need to rub it on my face." I snickered at the chipmunk in front of me. She is literally looking at me like she wants to skin me alive. Huffing in defiance, I sighed in defeat and slouched on my stance.

"Just help me please? Help me get out from this mess." I pleaded desperately. My best friend just heaved a deep breath in annoyance.

"No. I can't help you get out of your mess. You were the one who made that. You can't just create a whole mess and leave it without clearing everything. God, Lisa! Why are you such a dumbo? Auntie didn't waste years to raise you just to end up being like that." Oh gosh, here we go again, her rebukes against me.

"For Pete's sake, Rosé I get it!" I exclaimed, pulling my hair in frustration.

"You are no help." I pouted but I groaned in pain when I felt a hand smack the back of my head.

"Then don't come running to me asking for help, idiot!" She scold but I just chuckled, amused by her facial expressions. Chaeyoung still looks innocent and harmless even when she is mad.

"But seriously Lisa, you are the only one who can figure it out but I just want to remind you not to cause any harm ever again. Be honest and follow what you want. Talk to Yoda before doing anything stupid that might hurt her. You did it enough with Jennie Unnie." She told me seriously and I frowned at the mention of her name.

"But what if I was too late? I honestly think that there's something going on between her and Kai. I have never seen Jennie being that caring and clingy with anyone." I fiddled with my fingers as scenes of the two started playing in my mind on replay that made my heart ache as if needles have been pinching it nonstop. My best friend smirked while looking at me with a sly look plastered on her face.

"Well, then it's your fault because you were being dumb." She smiled at me but I just heaved a sigh knowing that it was the truth.

"I really thought it was Tzuyu but as the time passes by, I feel like... like I was running away from home, waiting for someone to chase me but no one didn't." I admitted, my heart continued searching for air.

"Are you kidding me? Do you really expect someone to chase you after everything? You are delusional, Lisayah." Chaeyoung shook her head while giving me an incredulous look, disappointed in me.

"I know. My heart is telling me where I should go but my brain is opposing it. I was confused though." I mentally slapped my face for being such a dumb ass. Chimpunk just continued shaking her head.

"I'm starting to believe that you really need a check-up." She forced a smile at me and I scoffed at her but the latter just raised her brow at me and started giggling.