XVIII

A week had passed and today is Lisa's dance competition with another different dance team from different prestigious schools. Lisa went out early to attend their general practice, they have to do their best and win the championship.

"Chop, chop! Come on, team let's do it from the start." Lisa shouted in the gymnasium's stage and everyone nodded, she is so dedicated about this competition. It is her passion and she is so determined to win it.

The song started playing again from the top, their song is a remix including her solo stage music. They started moving along with the music in sync, Lisa is their choreographer and their leader. She can't help but to feel really pressured especially that she is presenting her solo stage in this competition, they need to defend their championship title before leaving their beloved school soon.

Everyone suddenly vanished away from the view when Lisa's solo dance music started playing leaving the blonde dancing with passion on her own, she is swaying her hips sexily along with Swalla and everyone suddenly went back in the view like a flash mob and started dancing as soon as Swalla finished playing. Everyone is smiling while looking fierce, they all got the swag and aura of a champion. They clapped their hands and high fived each other when the song ended.

"Let's take a break, everyone. Get ready for later, prepare yourselves and make sure you have the energy to perform." Lisa told everyone while panting, she is smiling at them and giving them thumbs up.

"Don't forget to drink a lot of water and eat chocolate, arasso?" She reminded everyone and they nodded agreeing with their leader.

"Good luck to us!" She shouted feeling excited.

"Good luck to us!" Everyone replied in unison that caused the gymnasium to vibrate as their voices echoed loudly. Everyone went away to their own place and drank their water trying to freshen up.

"Aye, we did a good job with our last practice." Kai spoke up while walking with Lisa and Jungkook.

"Yeah, I hope to see the same energy later... or more." Lisa replied while chugging down her water and wiping away her sweats.

"Let's break a leg later." Jungkook nodded as he chugged his water down too.

"You did good on your solo dance there, Pokpak." Kai chuckled while praising yet teasing his friend, Lisa just rolled her eyes at him.

"You might want to see this..." Jungkook suddenly say and nudged Lisa while pointing at the gym's door.

Lisa quickly turned her head around and a smile suddenly formed on her lips as she saw the tigress beauty walking up to her while wearing her gummy smile. She waved her hands as she saw Lisa looking her way. Lisa suddenly feel ten times happier now that Jennie is here, she's just wearing casual clothes but her beauty is still breath taking. She looked at her as if she's the only one in the view and can't help but feel confident all of a sudden. Jennie is her energy and she can't seem to realise that.

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

Jisoo Unnie and I arrived at the school but we parted our ways because she's going to meet our friends and I decided to went straight to watch Lisa. It's been only hours but I feel like it's forever and I'm not used to Lisa being not around me anymore, it feels different, like something is missing.

I quickly went my way through the gymnasium and saw my Lalisa talking with Kai and their other friend who I supposed is Kookie?

I saw the Kookie guy nudged Lisa and pointed at me, I smiled excitedly. Gosh, she's getting more and more pretty in my sight.

"Lisayah!" I shouted her name and waved my hands at her when she turned around.

Oh gosh, she looks so hot with her messy hair, sweats all over her and her crop top that shows her perfectly sculptured abs. I can't help but to feel excited and quickly run towards her and jump on her while embracing her, she quickly held my legs as I wrapped it around her waist and snaked my arms through her neck. She chuckled and pecked my lips, I smiled at her showing her my gummy smile and nuzzled my face on her neck feeling her hot breath and her sweats.