V

It was now friday, everyone is at lunch, sitting, talking, and laughing along with their own circle of friends. Jennie roamed her eyes around the whole cafeteria searching for her friends, she just got out from 3rd class which means she sat beside Lisa the whole class but what surprised her is that Lisa was just ignoring her, not saying a word, not even bothering to look at her. It was very different from all the times she encounter Lisa, the blonde isn't even rolling her eyes at her, not making any insult to throw at her. Jennie felt weird about it but she was thankful at the same time because Lisa is giving her peace this day.

"Lisa seems like she's not in the mood today..." Jennie mumbled to herself.

"Jennieyah! Here! Come here!" That voice suddenly catched her attention, stopping her from trying to figure out what's wrong with Lisa and why is she not annoying her.

Jennie smiled making her way to her Unnie. Her friends are already sitting together, waiting for her to arrive. They greeted her with a smile plastered on their faces.

"How long have you guys been here?" Jennie asked them, sitting beside Jisoo.

"Just a few minutes ago." Irene replied munching on her pasta.

"Guys..." Jennie started and paused for a second, the three girls just looked at her waiting for her to continue the sentence.

"What's wrong with Lisa today?" She asked while getting a food on her plate and shoving it in her mouth, the girls just looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked her still confused.

"No, Unnie. The question should be, why do you care?" Chahee butted in looking at Jennie, emphasizing every words while grinning. The brunette just rolled her eyes at her.

"It's not that. It was just weird, she's not annoying me today. I mean I'm happy she's not even trying to start shit with me but it kinda feels strange because I got used to her bitching at me..." Jennie explained making the three laughed at her, she just raised her eyebrow.

"What's funny?" She asked confused about why her friends are laughing.

"Are you meaning to say you want Lisa to annoy you everyday and everytime? Someone got used to someone. I see." Chahee said shaking her head at Jennie while chuckling.

"Uh... no? It was just weird knowing she always start shit with me." Jennie replied.

"But it was like you're telling us you like it. Kind of." Jisoo stated chuckling at her cousin.

'What the fuck?!' Jennie thought to herself and gave Jisoo a glare.

"Agreed. Jen, if it's just nothing why are you so bothered?" Irene added, the three girls exchanged looks while grinning at each other. They are teasing Jennie.

"Excuse me? Bitch, I'm not bothered. The hell you saying? And why do I need to be bothered?" Jennie huffed and the girls laughed at her again.

The scene continue, they were just sitting and teasing Jennie the whole time. They chit chat and catched up with each other, they talked about their classes and the teachers, the gossips around their school and their classmates. They were having a good time until a guy approached Jennie at their seat.

"Aye! How's it going, Kim? Looking good and sexy today, eh?" The guy licked his lips checking Jennie's body out. She just looked at the guy, feeling creeped out.

"Who are you?" Jennie blurted out.

"Your future boyfriend." He replied biting his lip and winked at her.

"Fuck off, creep!" The brunette glared at the creep standing in front of her.

"Oh come on, babe. Stop playing hard to get, I know you want it." This made Jennie's blood boil, she stood up from her seat and took the pasta Irene was eating. She sarcastically smiled at the guy and slapped the pasta on the guy's face, she then grabbed Jisoo's water and poured it on the guy.