XVI

LISA'S P.O.V

I decided to fetch Jennie with my bike today, I don't want her to be the one who is always fetching me. I mean, what kind of a gentlewoman I am if I would let her do it everyday, right? And she's my girlfriend.

I'm wearing a black longsleeves blouse with a black pants along with my black sandals. I paddled my way to their house as I listen to my music. 15 minutes later, I arrived at their place and rang their doorbell. I woke up extra early just to fetch my girl though knowing I'm not really a morning person. I clicked the doorbell for the second time only to see a mid-aged lady furrowing her eyebrows at me. She looks like Jennie, maybe she is her mom?

The lady started walking at me, this must be really Jennie's mom because the way she carry herself is the same with Jennie. I smiled as she approached me.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" She asked me with her eyebrow furrowed in confusion. I smile confidently and replied,

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, Ma'am. I'm here to pick Jennie up." I smiled at her, her face seems to brighten up as I introduced myself.

"Oh you're the Lisa? Jennie always talk about you." She smiled and giggled as she open the gate for me and embrace me into a small hug.

I wonder what Jennie talks about me? My heart warms knowing Jennie talks about me with her mom.

"I hope it's not bad." I chuckled as I went inside their property.

"Oh sweetie, she praises you a lot." Her mother replied as she closed the gate behind us and giggled. Again, my heart warms and a big smile creeped out of my lips.

"Thank God." I jokingly said while holding my chest, her mom just chuckled.

"Come inside." Her mom offered me to get inside as she opened the door for us and I quickly obliged.

"Where is Jennie?" I asked while wandering my eyes.

"She's still asleep upstairs. You can wake her up if you want to." Mrs. Kim said that made me grin at myself. I nodded and excused myself to wake Jennie up.

I walked upstairs and found the familiar door that was once slammed on my face. I chuckled as I remember the memory.

I knocked at her door but nobody seems to answer, is she this heavy sleeper?

I shook my head while smiling, I started turning the doorknob and luckily it wasn't locked. I opened the door only to see my sleeping beautiful tigress beauty of a girlfriend. I smiled at my view, I got used to this view of mine. I mean who wouldn't? If the view is too unreal, right? Jennie's beauty is ethereal ever since the first time I saw her, sadly we didn't get along well but you know, I always thought she's beautiful even though she's a bitch.

I walked near her feeling my smile getting bigger as I approached my girlfriend. I sat beside her bed and stared at her, the sun light is beaming through her beautiful face making her look more beautiful than she already is. Her cat-eyes that I always find attractive yet disappears whenever she smile and laugh. She looks so innocent, never thought I'll meet such an angel. Hell, I never fucking thought that I'll date this goddess infront of me.

I smile feeling content with what I'm seeing, I put my fingers through her cheeks and caressed it. I saw her flinched her eyes and groaned. I chuckled and pecked her forehead.

'Gosh, I could stare at her forever and I will never get tired doing it.'

I ran my fingers through her hair that made her smile in her sleep. I pecked her lips and smiled to myself. I started shaking her to wake her up...