XL

LISA'S P.O.V.

"Yah! Lisa, I'm coming in!" I heard my best friend, trying to wake me up for about an hour now. I groaned in annoyance as I rolled on to my stomach and buried my face deep on the pillow.

"I want to sleep, Chaeng-ah! Let me be." I yelled back, shutting my eyes close as I try to get back to my sleep.

I released a relief sigh when the banging sound stopped and Chaeng's voice is nowhere to be heard.

Thank God she finally left my ass alone. I closed my eyes peacefully when I heard a loud sound from the door that made me startled, I screamed as I sat up on my bed and looked at the door, seeing my best friend glaring at me. I held my chest, trying to compose myself back.

"Yah! Why the fuck did you do that?! Didn't I tell you I was sleeping?" I pointed at her while yelling. She just rolled her eyes at me and went straight to my bed, crossing her arms as she was giving me her bitch face.

"Get your ass up." She demanded and I just shook my head, slumping back on my bed but she pulled me back up again making me groan in annoyance.

"Aiiiishhhh! Chaeyoung-ah! What do you want?" I exclaimed as I rub my face with annoyance and snatched my wrist away from her.

"Go take a bath now. We have school, Lisa." She simply stated and crossed her arms back again while tapping her fingers impatiently.

"I don't want to go to school today." I rolled my eyes and lied back to my bed but knowing my best friend, she quickly pulled me up again.

"Don't give me that attitude, Lisayah! You have to go to school, it's your general practice today and the event is tomorrow." She muttered, trying to pull me up but I put such heavy force to my weight, wanting to just lie down.

"Lisa, I know you are hurt right now but you don't need to mope around. I told you to give her time but you didn't listen. I understand, yeah, but you still have other priorities to spend your time with instead of being emo." She sighed as I sat down and slump my back on the head board.

Scenes from last night started playing in my mind. I sighed, tears slowly escaping my eyes. Chaeyoung quickly engulfed me in to a tight hug, comforting me as she caressed my back.

Damn, Jennie Kim is my heart breaker.

"Aishhh! Broken hearted Lisa is a lot to handle compare to the usual one." She shook her head, running her fingers through my hair. I chuckled a bit at her, playfully slapping her shoulders.

"Okay, Lalisa. Let's stop right here, yeah? You still need to take a bath. We are running late." She reminded me as she pulled away from the hug, patting my head. I groaned and pouted at her but she just shook her head.

"No uh. That ain't going to work, Manoban." She looked at me, raising her brow up.

"But I don't want to go to school today, Chaeng. I just want to stay here." I whined, crossing my arms like a five year old kid and slumping my body back on the head board.

"Are you nuts? I thought you wanted to focus on this event? Lisa, there's a lot of entertainment agency watching you all tomorrow. Mr. Yang will be very mad if you mess it up." She sighed, sitting beside me on my bed.

No matter how much I don't want to go right now but thinking about it, I know she is right. I'll have another punishment if I mess it up, knowing Mr. Yang doesn't want himself to get embarrassed in front of his 'friends' from the entertainment industry. It's our school's 23rd anniversary tomorrow and he invited his friends, of course I can't mess up or I will be doomed.