IX

LISA'S P.O.V

Me and Jennie are on the mall and we are in this specific clothing store, she is searching for clothes, pacing back and forth in the same place for like a hundred times now. I looked at her, she's looking at the two dresses in her hand trying to decide which one she should buy.

"Lisa, what should I take? This or this? Do you think this fits me?" She asked me for the nth time around. I groaned in frustration and just crossed my arm.

"Just take them both. Geez." I said she just looked at me and her eyes suddenly lit up as if she just got an idea.

"Oh right! I should take them both. Why didn't I think of that." She said while smiling.

'Dumb bitch.' I thought to myself.

We've been strolling for two hours now and she still hasn't bought something until now. She picked me up at my house earlier, I was still putting my shoes on when she came but she dragged me out with her so I have no choice but to walk with my bare left foot while holding the shoes. She also drove us here and I swear I think I was about to die because she went on full speed.

"Should I take this or no?" She asked me again while holding another pair of clothes in her hands. I groaned even more louder.

"Just buy the whole fucking store, Jennie!" I exclaimed. Actually I love shopping too but I haven't eaten anything yet and I'm hungry now.

"We've been walking around the mall for 2 hours now! I'm hungry... can we just please eat first before you continue this?" I pleaded and she just gave me a straight face. I scoffed and turned my back against her.

"If you don't want to, then I'll just eat alone." I said and walked away from her when I heard her say something.

"Fine! Let me just pay for this." She walked towards the lady infront of the desk and gave her credit card. The lady quickly swiped it and hand it back to Satan's daughter. She put the clothes inside the two paper bags and smiled at Jennie.

"Thank you." Jennie smiled at her and bowed.

"Thank you, Ma'am. Come again." She nodded at Jennie and bowed too.

"Finally!" I sighed while walking outside the store with Jennie trailing behind me.

I was walking through the crowded poeple in the mall when I felt someone poking my shoulders, I turned around to see Jennie handing the paper bags infront of me.

"What?" I scoffed.

"Can you hold this for me?" She said and smiled sweetly at me while batting her eyelashes.

"No." I told her bluntly and continued walking. She walks up to me to match my pace. I saw her looking at my side and pouted.

"Pwetty pwease?" She pleaded acting cutely.

"No. You have hands, do it yourself." I said still not looking at her.

"Please, Lisa please please please Lisa pleaa-----" I took the bags out of her hand annoyingly and glared at her.

"Now shut your annoying mouth." I told her and rolled my eyes she just smiled at me mockingly. She eventually clapped her hands happily and walked past me.

Why did I even come here with this girl? I swear to God, she's giving me a headache. I don't think I can survive being with her for five months, a day with her is already too much. I sighed and follow the Satan's daughter.

We're now at a fast food eating our lunch. I looked at Jennie who is munching on her food while shaking her body happily looking like 5 year old kid. I chuckled at her.