XXIV

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

"It hurts isn't it?" Someone cooed behind my back, making me jumped up in shock. I look at the person behind me and saw Kai, frowning. I tilted my head up in confusion as he sat down beside me.

"What do you mean?" I asked and turned my gaze back straight to my view.

"That..." he sighed and pointed at what I was looking at, it was Tzuyu and Lisa, running around and chasing each other while Lisa is holding Tzuyu's phone up in the air and the black haired girl is trying to reach it from her. I sighed and stayed silent.

I watch them carefully, feeling my heart being broken from the sight. They are so happy and the way Lisa is smiling and laughing around her just like the way she does to me suck. The way her eyes disappear whenever Tzuyu tries to jump just to reach her phone from her hand, you can clearly see how happy she is around her. My mind is telling me that all that Lisa had showed to me was just a lie, a show, a play... but my heart is giving me hope. She treats me special for a second but when everytime this girl appears, I am back to being nothing for her again. She acts like I don't exist no more.

"I know how it feels like, Jennie." He chuckled but his eyes is giving me a hint of sadness.

"Especially if you look at them, seeing them very happy and inlove with each other. It sucks." He heaved a deep sigh and looked down while fiddling with his fingers.

"It was supposed to be us in that position... have you ever look at the person you love with someone making them happy and think, that should be me. That should be us..." He looked up to me and gave me a frown and looked to them and closed his eyes before speaking.

"But we can't because... because we are not the person they love, not the person they want to be with." I snapped my head to his direction, I felt his words as if a knife just stabbed my heart because that's exactly what I am feeling right now. I nodded, agreeing with him.

"But isn't it our mistake for falling for someone where in fact, we already know they don't have the intention of catching us?" My eyes suddenly felt heavy, I closed my eyes as I pushed back the tears that was forming. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Falling for someone isn't a mistake, loving someone isn't a mistake... it's normal for us, you can't help yourself when a love bug bites you..." He smiled, looking at Tzuyu, his eyes glistened as if he just saw a miracle in front of his eyes.

"But you know what's the real mistake? Is that... falling inlove with someone without grabbing the chance." He looked at me again, this time caressing my back as the tears I am holding back started to fall from my eyes down to my cheeks. This guy is something else.

"Have you ever been in this kind of situation?" I asked him while wiping my tears using my thumb.

"Actually, I'm in that kind of situation right now. You see the girl beside Lisa? I love her, I'm inlove with her for such a long time now though." He told me and smiled... why is everyone inlove with her? She's not what people think she is, she is a argh never mind.

"But... I didn't grab my chance because Lisa likes her too and she is my friend, I'm not gonna ruin our friendship over a girl. I have been friends with her after she met Chaeyoung." He sighed while still rubbing my back.

"I chose friendship over love, it hurts yes, but... but I honestly think that I made the right decision." He smiled at me and looked back at our view, only to see Tzuyu riding Lisa's back as they continue to have their own little world.

Can't you see I'm here, Lisa? Look at me. Please.

"Why didn't you take your chance with her?" He asked that made me look at him.