XXV

"Hey babe." Tzuyu greeted while approaching the blonde and planted a kiss on her lips but Lisa is distracted and keeps looking somehwere else as if she's trying to search for someone.

The black haired girl tilted her brow up in confusion as she examined the blonde's face, "Who are you looking for, Liz?" She quizzed, looking up at her.

Lisa snapped her head at her and scratched the back of her neck, looking down, she stuttered, "Huh? I-It's... uh. No one, yeah no one." She looked at Lisa, still completely suspicious. She heaved a sigh knowing who is she probably looking for and that confirmed her thoughts when Lisa spoke up again...

"But have you seen Jennie anywhere? I can't see her." She quizzed and tilted her head up again to search for the certain brunette.

"No." Tzuyu replied simply, she knows all too well that Lisa is so attached to the girl. It's literally obvious when Jennie is the only thing the blonde talks about when they are together. Jennie is like that, Jennie is like this, Jennie likes this, that. Jennie, always Jennie... but she didn't shut Lisa up, instead she just listen even though she heard this all before from someone. The glint of happiness in Lisa's eyes and the beautiful smile that is plastered on her Thai features whenever she talks about the brunette makes Tzuyu happy too.

"I haven't seen her since school started and she didn't show up with the classes she has with me." Lisa sighed, not giving up searching for Jennie in a large ocean of people around their school.

"Me neither." The black haired girl replied with a sigh. She gazed at Lisa when she heard her groan in annoyance, this kind of hurts the girl because she is with Lisa but the girl's mind is with someone else.

"Maybe she decided not to come to school today." She cooed, and held the blonde's chin to look at her. She smiled at her and pecked her lips, Lisa sighed and finally gave up searching for her favorite girl.

"Come on, let's go home." She coaxed at her and intertwined her fingers with her, Lisa nodded and looked at the crowd again for the last time.

Lisa's thoughts about Ruby Jane is corrupting her mind again and not seeing the brunette around makes it more worse for her. A lot of thoughts are running through her head as to why Jennie didn't show up in school today and she hadn't have the chance to ask their friends since she is hanging and spending more time with Tzuyu a lot lately. She was distracted the whole day that she keeps glancing on the door and to Jennie's seat to check if the brunette arrived or not but clearly, she didn't.

The next day came and still no sign of Jennie around her. She spammed the girl with messages last night but she got no reply. She tried calling her multiple times but to no avail. She fell asleep while holding her phone to her chest, waiting to receive a text or call back from her and frowned in the morning when she got none.

She sighed and walked through her third class with her bestfriend. Lisa stayed quiet, there's no denying that it is sad missing the kitten. She got used seeing her everyday even when she's around Tzuyu a lot lately, she got used of her unpredictable moods around her. Got used of her cheeky gummy smile and her cute little laughs, though, they have been fighting a lot these days but always made up at the end of the day because Jennie is too weak for her to stay mad at the blonde for so long.

The blonde heaved a sigh as she sat down beside the chipmunk. She tilted her head to look at the other side of her, at Jennie's seat. Tapping her hand on her desk vigorously, she snapped her head towards her bestfriend and asked her what she have been wanting to ask since yesterday.

"Why didn't Jennie attend school yesterday?" She was so quick to ask that it ended up being vague, Chaeyoung stopped writing just to look at her.

"What? I'm sorry I didn't understand." Rosé asked, chuckling while tapping her pen on the notebook.