XXXIV

Jongin and Jennie had gotten a lot closer everyday which mean Lisa has been making a lot of scene just to get the kitten's attention but miserably failed. Everyone is at the school field watching football. Tzuyu and Lisa along with her friends are sitting two benches behind Jennie. The latter had choose not to sit with them and accompany Jongin instead, the blonde has been watching the two ever since, muttering to herself and rolling her eyes whenever she sees the two laugh.

A couple beside the kitten stood up from their seat and walked away. Lisa grabbed the opportunity and quickly dragged Tzuyu with her. Her friends snapped their head towards her and gave her a puzzled look.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked while tilting her brow up.

"We are going to sit somewhere else. It's hot in here." The blonde fanned herself not looking at her best friend. Chaeyoung gave her a suspicious look but nodded her head in response.

The blonde started descending down with the Taiwanese beside her. She stopped beside the feline beauty.

"Sit there." She demanded and delicately pulled Tzuyu down with her, keeping their distance from the person beside them.

Jennie snapped her head towards their direction, the sight of the Taiwanese sitting on the blonde's lap made her roll her eyes. The brunette quickly looked away and turned her direction back to the game while straightening herself as she nibbled with her bottom lip.

"Why out of all the empty seats they chose to sit beside us?" Jennie thought to herself and rolled her eyes.

Lisa slowly turned her gaze at the woman sitting inches away from them, stealing glances while trying to suppress a smile. The brunette took a side glance and slowly turned her head at their direction but quickly looked behind her when she caught the blonde's eyes looking at her. Jennie pursed a smile and waved her hands at her friends behind them. Yeri pointed at Lisa and brought her hands to her mouth as she chuckled, the brunette furrowed her brows confusingly but the latter continued pointing at the blonde. Jennie narrowed her eyes and snapped her head at the blonde who is glaring at the person beside her. She looked at Jongin and saw him smiling at Lisa. She looked back at Lisa who's muttering something on her breath while aiming a fist at the guy. She turned her gaze back to her friends who are shaking their heads while chuckling. Jennie chuckled and flipped her hair while giving her friends a winning smile.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Have you seen Lisa? She was looking at me like she wants to skin me alive." Jongin exclaimed while chuckling in amusement.

"Aish. Don't waste your time on her. She's not worth our time anymore." The brunette snickered while rolling her eyes that made the guy beside her chuckled again.

"But it's really fun teasing her. Man, Pranpriya is jealous." He laughed while shaking his head.

"She is not. She just wants attention." Jennie narrowed her eyes at him and brought her hands to her hips.

"Oh. Really? Then watch this." Jongin smiled and quickly wrapped his arms around the brunette's small waist that caused her to gasp.

"Play along." He whispered. Jennie froze on her stance as she doesn't know what to do but she bobbed her head in agreement.

The blonde walked towards the direction of the two Kim, she looked at their way, not realising who is it and went back to her phone but the moment she walked past by them, she quickly snapped her head back at the two to take another glance. Checking if she is seeing it right. She furrowed her brows and narrowed her eyes while scrutinizing them. Jennie peaked at the hug and saw the blonde looking their way, she quickly snaked her arms around Jongin and rested her head on his chest.