X

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

It was now the last day of Lisa and I's suspension. Meaning it's been 2 weeks since that monster and I started to do this so called 'dare' of our friends. It really disgust me at first but I managed to go through it, Lisa and I have been texting and hanging around with each other in the last couple of days, of course we still argue over something from time to time and do silly pranks against each other. Just like at the movie theater the other day, she again put a mouse trap inside my popcorn and when I was about to get another hand of popcorn to shove in my mouth, I felt a stinging pain that caused me to shout inside the movie theater. All heads turned to me and shushed me up but Lisa pinched my stomach that made me shout again, this time the guard approached us and kicked us out. It was my favorite movie, but Lisa just had to ruin it for me. Great isn't it? But you know it's not that worse unlike before and I think my plan is actually working because Lisa has gotten soft towards me at times, she's acting nice and friendly to me but eh, I don't trust that. Lisa could be planning something too.

I don't know why but the thought of me breaking her heart brings satisfaction in me. Like it would be such an achievement to break her heart... and I just have to play it well. It's gonna be a win win for Ruby Jane, watch everyone.

I'm currently on my bed right now, reading a book while texting with Lisa, we've been arguing about God knows what. I honestly don't know why we ended up arguing because we were just talking about tomorrow. We're both really nervous to go to school tomorrow especially if the rumors about us dating is still a hot topic all over the whole school. It bothers us because we need to be careful with our actions or Mr. Yang might really end up kicking us out.

From: Lisa.

You're so annoying even over the phone. Aish, let's drop this topic off.

I was about to reply when I received another text from her.

From: Lisa.

So what should we do tomorrow? Should we go together and act like a real couple orrrr?

I reread the text message and a smirk slowly carving my lips. School is the best way to play this game, in front of everyone.

To: Lisa.

Just act ourselves and we'll be good. I'll just pick you up tomorrow.

From: Lisa.

Okay. Oh btw do you have any plans for today?

To: Lisa.

Not really but I'm planning to go somwhere really important so don't bother to come with me.

I replied knowing that she will come with me but I quickly beat her to it. I actually wanna go to my brother today to check up on him.

From: Lisa.

Damn. I was about to say I wanna hang but sure lol have fun x

I turned my phone off not bothering to reply anymore and sighed while holding my temples. I throw the book I was reading at the side and flopped my back on my bed. The thought of my brother makes me really sad and thinking about the prank Lisa pulled on me 2 weeks ago made my blood boil. The car is very precious to me, it means a lot to me than any other stuffs.

I got off my bed and gained all my energy back to finally visit my brother. I put on my black oversized hoodie and my sweat pants, my hair tied in complete bun. I quickly ran down the stairs not even bothered to make myself look presentable. I am feeling this empty feeling again and it sucks. It really sucks. I sighed and I walked towards our door only to see my mother. She looked at me in confusion and tilted her brows.