XXXIII

LISA'S P.O.V.

"Aye, Kim!" I heard Jongin called someone out, I swiftly turned my back to face him when I saw Jennie walking towards him and gave him a small hug. The hell? I thought he was calling a different Kim and not my Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

"What the fuck?" I narrowed my eyes at them, looking at them incredulously. Jongin patted her head and Jennie playfully slapped his shoulders.

"What the hell are they doing?" I mumbled to myself but was cut off from my gaze when my best friend nudged me.

"What are you talking about?" I silently huffed while crossing my arms and turn my attention back to the Kims.

"Are they fucking flirting?" I unmindfully blurted out before I could even bite my tongue to stop myself.

"Who?" Jisoo asked confusingly as she looked around, trying to spot where I am gazing at.

I suddenly heard Yeri chuckling, I snapped my head at her and gave her a death glare.

"What?" She pressed, still chuckling that caused the rest of our friends to do the same.

"What is so funny?" I scoffed in annoyance while looking at them one by one.

"I heard that they have been hanging out a lot these days." Yeri smirked but ignored my burning gaze at her. She looked at Irene while raising her brow up.

"Oh yeah!" Irene giggled.

"And Kai has been texting and calling our Jenduekie." Jisoo added in while grinning with the girls.

"Yah! They went out yesterday, right?" Chahee intervene while putting her finger under her chin. I rolled my eyes the moment they nodded their heads.

"Look how cute they are. Aweeeee." Joy gushed over them. Jongin pinched her cheeks while grinning at my lady.

The fuck is Jongin doing with her cheeks? The fucking audacity! Only I, Lisa, can do that.

"I know right. They look so good together. I hope they just date already." I snapped my head at my best friend and narrowed my eyes at her. That's it. They are really getting on my nerves.

"What the hell, Chaeyoung-ah?" I snapped at her, the girls looked at me with a silly look, their eyes lighting up from I don't know what.

"Yah, Lisayah. What?" She asked me, acting innocent.

"Do you hear yourself? Do you hear y'all selves? Pretty disgusting if I must say." I huffed at them.

"Jennie won't date Jongin." I stated firmly and rolled my eyes at them.

"Why not? Jennie is single and so is Kai. What's the matter?" Chahee raised her brow at me while smirking.

"Jennie is taken. Period." I averted their stares and turned my direction at the Kims who are now walking to our direction. I quickly composed my posture and turn my head away.

"Do you hear yourself, Lisa? You sound like a possessive jealous girlfriend." Yeri rolled her eyes at me and gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Stop talking or I'll salvage you tonight." I hissed at her causing the girls to giggle.

"Admit it. You're jealous!" She pressed while grinning at me.

"I said shut up! You animal!" I quickly lunged at her and cover her mouth with my hands. Our friends laughed that made me even more annoyed. I don't fucking know what's funny. What the hell is going on with these bitches?!

"Hey!" Jennie greeted enthusiastically with Jongin trailing behind her, her gummy smile perfectly showing off that caused my heart to flutter. I bit the inside of my cheeks as I try to suppress a smile.