VI

Everyone in the school heard about the suspension of Jennie and Lisa including their friends, of course it's gonna be a hot topic when they are one of the best top-notcher students with the highest GPAs, a lot of universities wanted to get them. Everyone's whispering and gossiping about the issue, both of their circle of friends are together walking through the school hallways. The girls remained a straight face trying not to be bothered about the stares people are giving them.

"I guess everyone heard about them already." Rosé sighed as they went their way to the parking lot, Irene just shook her head feeling disappointed.

"It's their fault anyways. We never lacked to remind and lecture them. We told them multiple times to make up already before this happens but they didn't listen." Irene told everyone.

"I'm just really disappointed that this has gotten this far..." Jennie's cousin trailed off closing her eyes while shaking her head, everyone just nodded agreeing.

"Don't get me wrong, they are our friends but they really deserve this right now. This should be a lesson to them from now on." Yeri blurted out shrugging her shoulders up and down.

"But we can't just let them be expelled out here, can we?" Chahee asked, earning a nod from everyone.

"Especially Lisa, it's gonna be a down fall for her career if she gets to be expelled, universities might not want to give her scholarships anymore because Mr. Yang said so. This is really important to the both of them, their dreams are depending on this scholarships from prestigious universities... like it's a stepping stone for them to reach their goals." Joy said while frowning, it makes her sad to think about it. They care so much for their friends.

"We won't let that happen." Rosé stated, determination in her voice. Yeri just chuckled at her.

"It's not like we can do anything to stop this, knowing how much they hate each other. No matter what we do, they just wouldn't stop being kids." Yeri rolled her eyes at Rosé, Joy then suddenly smacked the back of her head.

"Stop talking you, idiot. You aren't helping at all." She glared at Yeri who's holding the spot she hitted with her hand.

"What? I was just stating facts plus we can't really do nothing about it. Both of them are stubborn as hell." Yeri replied huffing at Joy.

"Unnie, do you have any idea what we should do?" Rosé turned her gaze to Jisoo.

"Honestly... I-I don't really know. I can't think of any effective solutions. We did everything for the last years and none of them worked out." Jisoo sighed.

"They just keep getting worse." Yeri laughed yet again. Everyone just glared at her and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Any of you have an idea?" Rosé looked at everyone, asking.

"Jisoo is right, we literally did anything but nothing happened." Chahee slumped her shoulders in defeat.

"I really don't know what to do with them anymore." Irene said, nodding at Chahee.

"But we can't just let them get worse and get expelled from here. We really should do something to avoid this matter..." Rosé exclaimed trying to think of an idea but nothing is really popping out.

"Argh. I hate them for doing this." She added while groaning.

"I don't understand them. I don't understand their reason to hate each other. I don't understand why is it so hard for them to get along. Oh my God this is stressing me out." The chimpunk continue ranting.

"How about we hook them up? I mean let's make them date each other so this shit will stop now." Irene jokingly said making everyone looked at her in disbelief but except for one person.