XLI

LISA’S P.O.V.

“Let’s do well later, arasso?” I yelled in authority, my members nodded their heads in response.

“Fighting!” I brought my fisted hands up while grinning wide at them.

“Fighting, chief!” They yelled back in unison as they did the same.

“Take a break for now and get ready.” I told them and quickly excused myself. I saunter through the large pile of people inside the auditorium, trying to search for Yoda. I am finally telling her everything, I don’t want to continue this relationship if my heart is in somewhere else, I will just hurt her and the early you tell it, the lesser the damage.

I heaved a deep breath, massaging my temples when I bumped in to someone. I looked at that person and saw my best friend, our friends trailing behind them but Jennie is nowhere to be found.

“Lisa what are you doing here? Weren’t you supposed to be getting ready?” She asked me and our friends turned their gaze on me, giving me a huge smile. I smiled back.

“I’m trying to find Yoda. Have you seen her anywhere?” I quizzed, trailing my eyes around.

“Isn’t she supposed to be in the backstage with you since they are performing too?” Irene intervened, looking at me confusingly. I shook my head at them.

“She isn’t there that’s why I’m trying to find her.” I explained while fixing my bangs.

“She might be in the cafeteria right now.” I nodded my head and thanked them, turning my heels away but I stopped mid-way.

“But hey, uhhh… where’s Jennie? Why isn’t she with you all?” I questioned and slightly smiled at them.

“She said she has something to do and that she’ll just follow us after she’s done.” Jisoo Unnie answered and I nodded. I was about to walk away when I heard Yeri spoke up.

“Oh there’s Jen.” I quickly snapped my head towards her direction and saw her getting inside the auditorium looking enchanting as always.

“Wait is that Tzuyu?” Chahee squinted her eyes as she looked at them. I furrowed my brows when I looked at the person beside and Jennie.

It’s Yoda. Why are they together? Is there something I need to know?

I shot my eyes wide when I saw them giving each other a hug before they parted ways. I looked at them, only to see them looking as confused as I am.

Well, what the fuck was that?

They both waved each other a good bye and Jennie walked up to us, her gummy smile showing off. Damn, the butterflies on my stomach are wilding right now. I stared at her, never taking my eyes off of her.

“Where did you go, Jen?” Joy asked in confusion but Jennie just shook her head and smiled.

“Nothing, I just had something to do.” She said sweetly that made my heart flutter, she looked at Jisoo Unnie. Unnie beamed at her, it’s as she already knew what Jennie was talking about.

I bit the inside of my cheeks, trying to suppress a smile but miserably failed since I always am infected by her smiles.

She slowly looked at me, I froze on my stance when our eyes met but I kept my cool. She suddenly smiled at me, shooting me that lovely gummy smile of her.

Wait… did Jennie just smile at me?! This isn’t a dream, right? She literally smiled at me, right?

My heart started beating rapidly. A smile can’t seem to leave my face. She quickly looked away as she sat down on one of the bleachers, her gummy smile still on. Well, that was weird and confusing…