XIII

LISA'S P.O.V.

"What?! You two kissed?!" Rosé asked me from the other line. I just chuckled nodding my head, we're currently face timing. She looked so shock while covering her mouth.

"Are you nuts, Lisa?!" She asked me, still not believing what she had just heard.

"No. I'm not." I said while rolling my eyes at her playfully.

"Then why did you kiss her? Oh my gosh." She asked me while smacking her forehead. I chuckled.

"What? Isn't it normal for people who's in a relationship to do that? Plus we're already dating for a month." I said while shrugging my shoulders casually. She looked at me over the phone and tilted her brow with a questioning look.

"Are you forgetting about the dare?" She asked me, I looked at her in confusion.

"What dare?" I asked her confusingly.

"Oh my gosh, you're so stupid..." she then face palmed again.

What dare is she talking about? Is she out of her min--- OH! The dare about Jennie...

I made an 'O' expression as realisation hit me and looked at my bestfriend who's shaking her head in disbelief. I totally forgot about the dare, it just feels normal. Everything is normal.

"Oh yeah, I remember. I'm sorry I kind of forgot." I giggled at my forgetfulness and Rosé looked at me as if she just realised something.

"Lisa..." she trailed off, I look at her and hummed in response while waiting for her to continue.

"Do you perhaps, already liking Jennie Unnie?" She asked me while grinning at me enthusiastically. Her question caught me off guard that made me choke on my own saliva.

"No! The fuck you saying?" I narrowed my eyebrows at her. Why in the hell she thinks I'm liking Jennie? Geez.

"Jennie and I are really good friends now. I don't like her that way, you silly chipmunk." I told her while chuckling at her but she's not buying it.

"Do you make out with a friend?" She asked me while putting air qoute at the word friend, I shook my head no.

"Then why did you kiss her, you moron." She scoffed at me.

"Because I want to?" I casually reply.

"Oh Lord, if you are just here with me I already slap your face." She told me frustratingly, I just giggled at her, finding it all amusing.

"You don't kiss someone just because you want to!" She exclaimed while putting her hand infront of her in frustration.

"Why? Do you have to like someone in order to kiss them?" I asked her while tilting my brow and putting my thumb under my chin.

"You are unbelievable." She told me while shaking her head.

"Didn't you feel something?" She intrigued. I shook my head in response.

"No. It just feels normal." I answered her question honestly. She continues to shake her head.

"You're so oblivious and stupid. Of course it would feel normal, idiot!" I looked at her in confusion. I honestly don't know what she's trying to say so never mind.

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind. I'll end this call now." And before I could even debate, she ended the call. Leaving me confused as hell at what she had just said.

I shook my head and throw my phone at the bed side table while flopping down on my bed. I don't have anything to do but yesterday me and Jennie went out together. It was our first month 'dating', being around her just feels normal. Even when we had this hate relationship going on between us, it felt normal. I don't know why it feels that way but it does and I'm not complaining.