Chapter 10 - First Kiss

Light's P.O.V

I left hickeys all over her neck and smirked, proud of what I did. Now no one will touch her, I won't allow it. I felt turned on when she let me do that to her, she's no longer resisting me, she has finally fallen for me. I had crazy urges to touch her more but controlled myself, I know it's too soon for that, she'll just hate me again. I concentrated on her face instead and caressed her cheek, I can't believe I finally have someone as perfect as her. "Light...we'll be late for our Biology lesson,"(Y/N) whispered. I knew she was trying to get out of this situation, she can't control her blushing and has been holding in her moans this whole time. Oh I'd do anything just to hear her sounds, she's just making me want her more.

"We can do a Biology lesson right here if you want,"I joked. I pushed my body against hers lightly before pulling away and laughing, she blushed further. Her innocence is too much. I lifted her chin so she was facing me again, I gazed into her big (E/C) eyes before looking down at her lips, they looked tempting. I pressed a tender kiss to her lips and felt everything stop, now she truly is mine. She's mine. Mine. I repeated those words in my head and got carried away with the kiss, now slipping my tongue in and roaming around everywhere. I smirked, she's my property now.

Your P.O.V

I felt my whole face flush red, I was sure I looked like a tomato right now. I got a tingly feeling when his tongue touched mine, he explored my whole mouth making me moan quietly. When I realised what I had done I felt ashamed but Light just chuckled into my mouth. I was really worried about being late at this point, I always had a fear of not getting to class on time, I was a good student - I wouldn't say smart, just well behaved. My worries faded as his tongue collided with mine again, I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment while wondering how this was happening.

Light broke the kiss after a full five minutes leaving me panting and still red in the face, he smirked, looking amused by my reaction. Light gripped my arm firmly and whispered to my face,"I'll decide what you do from now on, you'll be a well trained, obedient little girl soon." I didn't appreciate the way he was talking but I was too astounded to say anything. He silently led me back inside the school building by the arm, I felt my cheeks still glowing from everything.

I was starting to get used to people looking our way since we're dating now, but an unusual large amount of students were staring at me in particular when we sat at a desk. I soon realised they were looking at my neck, Light had given me several love bites. Embarrassed and feeling self conscious, I quickly covered my neck with my hands, what would everyone think of me now? Girls already hate me for being with Light, they'd probably label me as a slut now. Light didn't seem to care though, he was pleased people noticed.

I tried to look on the brighter side, our lesson was nearly over and then it would be the weekend. Fridays always cheer me up. I went into my daily daydream phase and the lesson flew by in a flash, I was startled when the bell rung to go home. Light got up from his desk and waited for me patiently as I grabbed my books and stuffed them in my backpack. We both walked out the school building, me holding onto his arm like he asked, while hundreds of students rushed to get out and go home.

I was confused as we turned the complete opposite direction of Light's house. "Light, where are we going?"I asked. He grinned at me. "Shopping,"he said. I felt myself smile. "Since you've been such a good girl today" -he patted my head- "I'll buy you something nice."

He took me to a clothes shop and was very patient, even though I'm not the type of girl to spend hours on what to choose, he said I could have anything. I chose one simple outfit: blue jeans and a (F/C) shirt with matching socks. I knew it was a plain and casual outfit, but it's what I wanted. I tried on the shirt I liked and showed Light, but he was blushing and looking away for some reason. "It's nice but...(Y/N), it's a little tight,"Light said. I looked down and saw my nipples sticking out making me gasp and rush back to the changing room. I was wearing a thin sports bra, not good for when it's freezing. I chose the same shirt but a size bigger, I flushed pink while Light just laughed.

"Did you want me to buy you a coat too? You need something to keep you warm,"Light said, pointing to some coats. I didn't want him to spend too much money on me, even though that's what most girls like. I picked a black coat anyway but then he suggested gloves too. I shook my head,"Light, you've done enough." He was sweet to do this for me but I don't like being spoiled. I did stare at the scarves though and Light noticed this. He held my waist then whispered in my ear from behind,"No (Y/N), everyone must know you're taken." He was referring to the marks he gave me on my neck. Even though I didn't want anyone to see them, I didn't argue with him.

His lips then skimmed my cheeks and made it's way over to my mouth. Light started kissing me again but I broke the kiss gently. "Wait Light...I don't want to do it in public,"I mumbled. There weren't many people around us but I'd still be more comfortable if we did it somewhere private. I didn't even know why I was letting him kiss me in the first place, what's wrong with me? To my relief he nodded understandingly and held my hand instead of my waist.

It was snowing lightly when we stepped outside the shop after we were done. Light took my new coat out of the bag and put my arms through the sleeves for me, he then held me closer the whole walk home for warmth. I looked up at the grey sky as we were walking, snowflakes landed on my face making me wrinkle my nose but smile too.

As soon as we reached his road we rushed inside the house so we wouldn't freeze any further. Sayu welcomed us back then continued watching her show on the TV. I wanted to stay and chat but Light started leading me back to his bedroom already. He made sure to close and lock the door then pushed me up against the wall again, eager for another kiss.

I pulled away for a second. "Wait..L-Light..."I stuttered anxiously. He placed his hands against the wall, either hand beside my head as if to keep me in place. He smirked. "What? We're in a private place now,"Light said. He got me there. I was starting to like him but I don't want things to move so fast. Before I could speak again he attacked my lips quickly, he started biting on my bottom lip when I tried to move away, making him seem greedy and eager. "Light!"I said. He just continued smirking and licked his lips. What scared me the most was his eyes, they started turning red again. "What? Come on (Y/N), you will enjoy this,"he whispered in a commanding tone. It was obvious he wasn't going to give up, he'd likely hurt me if I pull away again. Once he's made a decision it will happen. Although I was upset, I gave up and let him in the end.