Chapter 21 - Our First Time

Your P.O.V

When Light broke the kiss a string of saliva was left between us, it went down my chin as I panted. He wiped it away and licked his fingers slowly while taking in my expression. I stared at him in shock, what is wrong with him? "Don't look at me like that (Y/N), I've already claimed you as mine. I can do what I want,"Light said with a lustful grin.

His fingers traced from my breasts down to my stomach, before he could go any further I slapped his throat and shoved him back as hard as I could. It was a weak push but I had enough time to swipe my clothes from the floor and run out of the bathroom. I rushed downstairs while clutching my towel tight and locked myself in the second bathroom so I could change in peace, I was panting from what just happened. When I was decent again I tried not to sob, I didn't like his dirty side at all, I'm not ready for it. I used the hairdryer and brushed out my hair numerous times before taking a deep breath, deciding to return to his bedroom. Hopefully he's calmed down.

When I opened his bedroom door I was dumbfounded at the sight. I found Light holding one of my panties in one hand and stroking himself with the other. His eyes were closed and he was moaning a little, I stood there a little too long. When he noticed me he gasped and dropped my panties before hastily zipping up his trousers, he turned away in embarrassment. I gasped too and blurted out a quick 'sorry' before slamming the door shut. I felt scared and embarrassed at the same time, I just saw him masturbating.

I held my face, feeling foolish. I know I was stunned, but I should have just left as soon as I saw him doing it. I remember seeing my clothes drawer open, and he was definitely holding my panties. I felt horrified at the thought of him using them to please himself, but the last thing I wanted was to burst back in his room. I needed to distract myself. I decided to be useful around here and make a start on dinner since Mrs Yagami wasn't home right now. I was only making noodles, a simple task but I knew his parents would appreciate it anyway. When I started boiling some water in a pot, I didn't realise Light had walked into the kitchen, he startled me as I felt him touch my butt. I gasped and turned around to find him smirking again. "Don't do that!"I shouted, stepping away from him. He leaned in for a kiss but I dodged him again, he didn't seem embarrassed anymore and has regained his confidence.

Light sighed. "Why don't you let me touch you?"he asked, his eyes still lustful. I turned away to avoid that question and mumbled,"Light...I'm cooking right now." Light pulled me closer. "Well I'm hungry for something else,"he said. He slid his hand up my shirt to feel my breasts again so I took his hand out and said angrily,"Will you stop it! I'm not an object you can just play with so leave me alone!" Light squinted his eyes at me and clenched his fists a little, my anger slowly faded and was replaced with fear again, I swallowed when I realised what I had done.

Light slapped me hard across the face so my head turned from the force, I nearly stumbled over. I held my face while he said gruffly,"I think you deserve a punishment." I felt the tears well up in my eyes from the pain and the threat he made. I stopped trying to stand up for myself and immediately started apologising instead, he just folded his arms, he was still angry but he looked pleased by my begging. "Then be a good girl and let me have you,"Light hissed. I nodded timidly and let him pull me close to him again. He licked my cheek while nearing his hand to my jeans, my heart pounded against my chest.

Before he could slip his hand down there, his parents returned home. Light quickly took his hand away and knocked the smirk off his face, he won't do it with them around, I felt completely overwhelmed with relief. I breathed out a shaky breath which I think Light heard, I saw him glance at me and furrow his eyebrows for a second. Mrs Yagami sniffed the air when she came into the kitchen. "Something cooking there?"she asked, smiling. Light smiled back at her. "Yeah, (Y/N) and I were making dinner for all of us,"Light lied. Mrs Yagami clasped her hands together gratefully,"Thanks you two, such dears!"