Chapter 29 - Force

Your P.O.V

I awoke from Light licking my neck, it tickled. I giggled a little and turned on my side,"Light, stop it." He suddenly grabbed my hair and turned my head back to face him making me open my eyes. "Get up, we're having sex,"Light said demandingly. I finally woke up properly when he said that, I looked to the side where the alarm clock was, it was only 2:39 AM, what is he doing? "What..?"I asked in a whisper. "I'm not joking, hurry up,"Light commanded.

I didn't strip like he wanted me to, he's not serious is he..? "Fine,"Light growled. He seized my shirt and pulled it over my head making me gasp. "Light! What are you doing?"I asked, now afraid. Light got to work on my pyjama bottoms,"What do you think? I just told you, we're having sex. I'm horny so get up." I still didn't do as he asked, I'm not a puppet he can just control.

I hunched my legs up to my chest so he couldn't pull my bottoms down. "Light stop it, you're scaring me,"I said, my voice wobbling. His face turned into a smirk. "You're just making it worse you know, when you're scared it only arouses me more, I told you that already,"Light explained. He placed his hands on my knees and pulled my legs apart so they were spread. I tried kicking him away but he had a firm grip on my ankles. "Light please,"I begged again, near tears. I pushed his hands away when he pulled my bottoms and panties down so he slapped me. "Stop being a defiant little bitch,"he hissed. I froze up, feeling stunned. He's never called me that before, and he's never forced me for sex. He was patient and gentle last time.

Without hesitating, he thrust his penis into me harshly making me arch my back and whimper, my eyes watered. I looked up at Light with pleading eyes. "Light please stop, you're hurting me!"I cried desperately. He took no notice and continued. I bit my lip and started sobbing, why is he doing this? He was acting normal before I fell asleep. "Stop it!"I begged, trying to push him off me. Light pinned my arms down roughly and shouted,"Will you just know your place as my girlfriend and ACCEPT this!"

I winced from his shouting and started crying. Is this really happening? I was asleep just a moment ago and now Light's in a mood and demanding sex. My head would give a little nod of pain every time he thrusted in. "Why are you doing this?"I sobbed. Light didn't say anything and smirked instead as he went faster, grunting and enjoying himself. "Light? Please just STOP!"I cried. Tears streamed down my face. Light stopped moving his hips only to then glare at me threateningly. "I think it's about time I shut that little mouth of yours,"Light said.

I didn't understand what he was getting at until he removed his penis and grabbed my face, prying my mouth open. He shoved his whole length down my throat making me gag and cough. "Sorry what's that? I can't hear you,"Light said smugly. He gave a high pitched little chuckle, he was loving all this control. My eyes pricked with more tears and soon I was crying non stop, but he ignored all of this.

When he finally pulled out he gave a loud moan while I coughed and gasped for air. Light collapsed on top of me, his eyes already closing and pleasure all over his face. I pushed him off me then snatched my clothes and ran for the bathroom. There were bits of semen still lurking in my mouth and some remaining on my lips. I spat everything out into the toilet then downed a glass of water. I covered myself up with pyjamas again so I was decent before looking at my reflection and splashing my face with cold water, I looked very red in the face and had puffy eyes. I bit my lip again as the sobs returned, what just happened?

It took me a full ten minutes to gather the courage to return to bed. Light was fast asleep now, still spread out on the covers. I got under the blanket but slid as far away from him as I could, nearly falling off the bed. It took me ages to drift off, I eventually cried myself to sleep.

                             *  *  *
When the sun touched my face I woke up to find Light cuddling me like he always does, I felt disgusted. I wriggled out of his grasp making him wake up too, he sat up in bed with a hurt look on his face. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?"he asked. Is he fucking serious? I glared at him and turned away. "(Y/N)?"he said again. He poked my face but I pushed his hand away fiercely. He was about to talk more but Mrs Yagami called for us, she's made us breakfast.

I hopped out of bed and left the room without waiting for Light. He quickly followed after me downstairs and took the seat next to me at the table, but we ate breakfast in silence. He kept giving concerning looks at me but I ignored this. Sayu and her mum were completely oblivious to this, they were talking normally, I guess they didn't hear the event that had happened last night.

Once I had finished eating I scrubbed my plate clean quick and dashed back upstairs without waiting for Light again. When he caught up with me he tried talking to me again but I stayed quiet, I'm not going to talk to him. He followed me and sat beside me on the bed. "(Y/N)? Please talk to me, I can't stand it when you're upset with me,"he said, desperate for me to say something. He poked my face again gently but I folded my arms and turned away, making out that I was angry with him - but my lip was trembling and I was trying hard not to cry.

He tried curling my lips upwards into a smile but I smacked his hand away, now having tears seep down my face. "Just stop it! Leave me alone,"I said, raising my voice. I tried to sound angry but my voice wobbled. Light held my hand and said,"Please don't cry." I shoved his hand away again and protested,"Why should I? Stop acting like you don't know what you did wrong, you fucking raped me last night!" Light stared at me, at a loss for words. "I..."he whispered. He never finished his sentence, he didn't know his answer.

We both heard Ryuk chuckling at this scene. "You two are funny,"he said. I shuddered a little, he didn't watch us last night did he? Light glared at him a little and motioned with his hands to shoo him away. Ryuk wandered off through the wall again to leave us alone. "(Y/N) please talk to me, I'm sorry,"Light said. I still faced the other way, I'm not going to forgive him that easily. Light cupped my face and turned me to face him gently,"I'm sorry, I truly am. I...I just wanted to spend as much time with you as possible, we'll likely get separated once we join the task force." I took his hand off me again and said sarcastically,"No, you just want to use me whenever you're horny, so sorry I was being a 'defiant little bitch'."

Light looked a little stunned, as if he regretted saying that. "I didn't mean that..."he said now looking away. I crossed my arms again and said nothing. Light held my hand again,"Please (Y/N), what will it take for you to forgive me? I'm sorry, okay? I did a stupid thing last night, I wasn't thinking properly, I was tired and just got so angry at the fact I won't see you as much. Please can we just enjoy what little time we have left?" I started trembling again and let him hug me gently as I cried, I didn't completely forgive him, but I didn't want to argue anymore.