- PROLOGUE -

Swasdee khrub, pom Daechawut khrub. You can call me Dae, D, Dee, anything you like. But please don't call me yours because I'm not available. Why is that? Well you can continue reading it because spoiling someone is not healthy both for me and for you. 

So you may ask, what is this story tell us about? Like the tittle of the book. It is a diary. Since it is mine, I called it Dae-ry. Of course I only tell you my story, not special story, but the ordinary one. Because that what it's looks like. Ordinary boy who have a dark past, scared of everything, negative thinking, and have every single problem for every single solution. Yes it is me. But someday this boy is changing. Changing into something worst? Yes. Changing into something wonderful? You can say that again. So into whom or into what exactly that I am changing? Well I don't know it myself, but you can conclude whatever you get from this.

"Dae......." The voice behind me already called me. It is nearly midnight, and he will be mad if I sleep and wake up in the same day.

"Khrub P', in a minute..." I reply to him as sweetest as I can be, yuck.

Wait did I spoiler you already? My bad, so sorry guys, he is always nosy and disturbing. Well then I have to sleep for now. But if you are not sleep already you can continue read my story. But please do not laugh too much, because I know it is embarrassing. Do not mad at my decision, because I know I was so stupid back then, and now too. And please do not...

"Now or you can't get your favorite pillow and all the blanket is mine". The voice behind me already mad. I really have to go guys, so enjoy.

Ah by the way it is good to read this while enjoying your coffee and some sandwich? And why is that? So you can't get hungry and coffee will make you awake. I know you will read this all night long. Besides I care about you, so please enjoy the coffee, diary and the view.

See you in themorning guys.