- SOMEBODY TEW LOVE -

Hours passed as the warmth conversation goes on and on especially with the epic and stunning interior and charming plating food. It is quite enjoyable since I haven't meet P'Yodd for two years now. I do want to catch up with him and talk about everything, surviving in IE, hazing agenda, and also this guys besides me, but it is late already and he said he have some errand with his friend. We parted from P'Yodd and choose to back to dorm by walking. It is supposed to be the most enjoyable night strolling with the sophisticated atmosphere, with the night street view of Bangkok, skyscraper, the fast car, and the night sky but it turns out to be the most awkward nearly-midnight walk. No one dare to begin the talk, since I'm still confused with this kind of a thing, I prefer to let my mind wandering every single possibility. What is his intention? He knows everything since the beginning, right? Did he the one who arrange it? Did he do it on purpose? Does it has a connection with my previous campus?

Few feet has been passed. From a small stall to the bar, from office to the hospital, from a public transportation shelter to taxi but we refused to take or visit one. We prefer to walk but no talk until our leg is exhausted, what a shame. After a long path I take a look of the street name which I remember this route is not a way to my dormitory, we are heading to the opposite direction. Strolling around, nowhere to head, no place to aim.

"Don't you know our campus is on the other side?" I try to confirm him that we are on the wrong track, but he seems to know what he is doing.

"Yes I do, I just follow... you."

Another minute of silent, all we can hear is our footstep and chirping from cricket.

"Can I ask?" He humming and nodding. I think I should I ask him than assuming thing.

"Until now you know my ID because we have the same ID, 0058?"

"Yup..." he don't even bother to deny it.

"Then that senior who want to give me a lecture book was actually from you?" he take a second to think.

"Technically, no, because I get from P'Yodd, so..."

"The sticky note?" He scratch his head then snapping his finger.

"Well, that was me. The last time I ask you to come to hazing agenda you hurt your throat just because singing Engineering anthem. I don't know what to do but I think lemon will help you a bit so.... I gave you the honey lemon bottled drink. Did you drink it?" This is a lot of information to absorb. I took a step back before asking him other question or maybe last question.

"So what you do back then, when you are being nosy, that soothe drink with sticky note and a book, and this thing." I showed him the thread which is tied on my wrist.

"Is basically just because I am your junior line and you are my senior line?"

"Umm... yes."

"Nothing more, just that?" He nod while I am giggling. Why this is hurting me a bit? Of course he just doing his job, what I am expecting? He babysitting me? What a pity. I nod and leaving him behind, but this time he didn't follow me.

I back to strolling down this street and let this road taking me where ever it will lead. Why my eyes began teary? I thought when P'Kong told me that he is good man with his weird way, and he do care about me is like finally somebody will take care of me. That was when I thought the moon maybe right. But I think I am hoping too much.

I take my headset and I put it on. The road began a little bit creepy at this kind of hour, as you can see barely people walking down the street. It is almost midnight, I guess the nearly-midnight strolling around has stop now. I turn around and let my foot bring me back to the dormitory, this day is the healthiest day of my live.