- TEW, TIE, AND TYING CEREMONY-

I sit in front of pond for hours now. Making a new paper boat and let it sail in the pond knowing how far he will go. That was the last paper I have to make boat. A few meter passed and the ship began to shaken. Not long after she sink, leaving me with my reflection. Who is that boy I see? Staring back at me, looking so lonely, sad, and pathetic. Wait that was me, how funny isn't it until I giggle without noticing.

Simba was right, the past is hurt, and no way can you changed it. It keeps haunting me, the blurry image still appearing sometimes in my dream. The voice still echoing if I'm alone staring at my ceiling.

"It is because of you Dae."

Shit, how can I get out from this? They said the past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it. They also said just let it go, the past is in the past, but how? I can't stand with this anymore. You have to forgive so you can forget. But who should I forgive? Sometimes I wander, what did you want to teach me o dear god?

"0058..."

Now I can hear that buggy hazer voice. Pft, I must be this forlorn until I can hallucinate about him calling me. Sometimes I salute how persistent is he in trying to be friendly, but I keep on my harsh word hit him. Now I began to wander why he is being friendly to me? What is he really want? Did he want to be friend with me?

"0058..."

Oh my... what is wrong with me? Why I can still hear his voice? Am I missing him that much? What am I missing from him? The way he keep bugging me or he nosing my life? There are no good part I miss in him. God, am I going insane? Did grandma cookies contain alcohol and I am drunk now? Geez grandma...

"0058..."

The voice is rising in pitch. This is getting creepier every time he called me. I have to get out from here or I became really really nuts from this kind of thing. Or is a ghost calling me? They said ghost went out when the sun is set.

"0058..."

Wait a second..

"0058"

This is real voice, someone calling me. I am not imagining something. I get up then voila, he is standing there with his typical weird confident and smile.

"You don't have to shout you know." He just smile wryly.

"0058... What are you doing here all alone?" My dad give me name, not numbering his children.

"Hey khun, I have a name you know... and 0058 is not one of it."

"Khrub... I know nong, your name is Dae right?" he is smiling again. I can't believe to this man standing in front of me.

"Umm... I can see that you are participating in SOTUS agenda, thank you na." His smile even grow wider.

"I don't do anything you know, you are exaggerating."

"Really... I can see that scatter scarlet box. May be this is nothing to you nong Dae, but you know how it means a lot for them." He pointed at the messy scarlet box with the red clue flag.

"Oh... rrr it is Khaofang not mine."

"Khrub... khrub... but still I want to thank you, for helping Khaofang in decoding the safe. This year is the fastest decoding safe among all year before. I think you break the record."

Shiaa, he know? How can he know that I am the one who decoding the da Vinci code? No way, I am gonna say that, and I can't find excuse from these too... so I just nodding and humming instead.

"I just helping her, so don't even try to include me in that agenda and take me to initiation." He just give a dry smile, then nod slowly.

"Then... can you gimme a hand?" Why he need my help so sudden?