- FIRST DAE OF SCHOOL-

Here I tell you something. Some people... well most of people will be excited with their first day of school. Who didn't? You can meet with your friend after a long break. Chatting, telling stories, trading holiday gifts and other, well most of the people but not for me. Yet here I am, standing in front of a mirror for at least 30 minutes just to convince myself that today will be a fresh start. No one there will throw a shit at you. No one there will blame you after what you did. It's all in the past.

"It's now or never Dechawut." And at last, the man in the mirror agreed to what I'm saying and go to campus, to begin his first semester. Again.

The weather is nice, not so hot and not rain either. The wind breeze, seems the universe is on my side now. Or At least for now. All the freshmen should be gather in auditorium for welcoming speech by the faculty dean. As I can see through big glass window, it looks like they are having fun. Some excitedly telling story, some joking with other mates, some teasing his fiancé, and some focusing on his phone.

"Nong, this way please" I am so focused seeing them without knowing that the queue has done as the lady ask me to come forward. "Please write down your name and don't forget to remember your ID"

I took that pen, and write down my name, sign beside it and make a checklist sign beside my ID.

0058 – Dechawut.

"Here your nametag, don't forget to write your name and id on it" said the senior on the red parka.

I took the nametag from him and go to the auditorium. This remind me of a lot of the hazy-hazing- thing, but at least this faculty is generous enough to give the freshmen nametag, and not to make it by themselves with the exact measurement which will be checked by the nine committee. (In my faculty nine committee is same as nine person who is responsible for all students' discipline, but for me its sounds like nine demon from Tartaros)

To be honest, deep down there I felt a little bit anxious to predict what will come this time. I take look around and no one feel intimidate, scared, or something gloomy. They all surrounded by joy, laughter and fun.

Fool them... they just didn't know what kind of storm is coming.

Are they? Are they the one who really stupid to be fun all the time? Or I am the one who really dumb to overthink something negatively, to live inside the bubble, to live inside my very own castle of anxiety.

I wake up from my thought when bunch of red parka come inside the audit, and climb to the stage.

Well here we go. Ladies and gentlemen the horror show is now begin.

The handsome leader come forward, and you can hear all the girls are murmuring of how awesome he is. The leaders looks like charming prince fetching his Cinderella.

"Sawasdee, All first-year Student" He said it boldly while sweeping his gaze to every single first year students.

"I am Kongpob, and I'm your third-year senior in this Faculty of Engineering. Also I'm the head of hazing team, which have a duty to look after you through your first year here, so you can be disciplined." He said it proudly, like he won teen choice award.

"I would like to ask all of you to strictly comply with our rules, however if you disagree with any of it, you can come to me to discuss about it anytime, and I welcome every feedbacks and opinions." He continue his sentence.

Well this one is new? I thought every single hazing thing will stick their nose to their rules and traditions which they will never ever and ever changed it? Well this man is something? Or it's just the sweet-sweet talk so everybody come to his trap? Well nice try charming prince but I am no Cinderella and my shoes fit right in my feet. Isn't glass slipper is dangerous when you fall?