- LA BELLE MADAEMOISELLE -

Yeay I am not late at updating :)

Beep, Beep, Beep.

My alarm has rung for an hour now. I wake up and turn it off. His hand still circling around my waist. I take a look at the person sleeping soundly next to me. He didn't move an inch, the sore must be really aching on his body.

"It's 8 A.M. I still have a couple of hours to have another sleep." Seeing him sleep that peacefully make me sleepy. Or it is just me do not want to let go from his embrace? Well, it is hard for me to tell, you can assume it by yourself.

A couple of hours, more or less have passed. I really wide awake now and my bladder is about to burst any minute now. I check some LINE message on my phone before excreting urine. Two messages after, I can feel a movement from my belly, and his hand is so adventurous. He tries to travel to my safest zone down there. I have to stop his hand from moving any closer.

"You are a jerk even in your sleep. Geez." I put his hand into the higher ground, but a moment after, his hand starts sliding again to the down valley. Okay, I need to stop before this getting out of hand.

I open up my blanket and try to set free from his embrace but the latter pull my body and get up with only one eye opened.

"Where are you going?"

"Shower."

"What time is it?"

"Nearly Ten. Can you let me go?"

"It still Ten, we still have plenty of time to have other hours of sleep. Come."

"Sure, but aren't you have class today?"

"Khrub, but I will ditch it anyway. I am still tired."

"Okay. Please let me go. I really need to use a bathroom." He only nods and back to his sleep.

"Huft. That was tough." Because I can't go back to sleep I plan to shower and clean up myself. Shower and preparation take only 15 minutes, now I am ready to go to class.

"P'Tew khrub." I poke his cheek and found no movement from this nosiest hazer. Is he dead already?

"P'Tew khrub." I try to shake his body, but this man is sleeping like a log. What a buffalo.

"P'Tew khrub." I pinch his nose. This one should work.

He wakes up with like he is running out of breath.

"Are you kidding me? Did you just try to kill me? Aish Nong." I giggle. He scratches his head.

"Why are you laughing? And why you dressed in uniform already?"

"I have class at 11, I still have enough time to have breakfast. Do you want some or what?" He idle, thinking so hard while collecting back his lost soul.

"Can you not go? I still don't have enough energy for leaving this bed."

"Aw. Aren't you hungry P'?"

"I am but this tiredness is way much important than eating." He pulls me so hard and I am back laying on my bed with that hand prisoning me.

"P'Tew it already ten thirty P'. It is not good to wake up late. Come on, get up. You can have that sleep at night." I try to break free but he fights back, and I have no match against his strength. I let him be for a moment.

"If you want to have another sleep just use my bed. I'll leave the key. Don't forget to lock it and turn off the lamp if you want to get out."

"I head to class na." I lift his hand but now he is not trying to cage me. I shift my head and found out he is pouting. Argh, this child. I am not ready yet for the kid!