- UNDAESCRIBABLE FEELING -

Do you know why December often called the coldest month in a year? That was because everyone has their final exam. We are struggling in a cold and rough war. Please welcome December, may a good day be with us. At least there are many things good in December, school break or some country said winter break, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Winter sale, end of a year big sale, or even a simple thing like you get a wrench-like keychain from someone. You already know the person, so I don't have to shout it out loud, right?

Well, it happened three or two days before final exams.

.

.

"Dae kha, do you still keep your last chemistry quiz answer?"

"Yup, I bought it." We are on Spasso Café doing our final report for a chemistry lab project.

"I'll picture it na, for studying." I'll let her picture.

"Theo khrub, have you done with the report?"

"Nearly done. Working on summary and result table."

"Just send me one when you have done. I'll compile it later." Everybody is focused on their screen. The final presentation is next Monday. We only have two days left.

"Btw Dae, have you study anything for final? I can't believe only a week ahead before exams."

"Nope. How can I? I have Christmas Charity Event gathering, I still have to submit engineering drawing, not to mention calculus homework that submits on exam day. I'm tired here."

"At least you have P'Tew, whose willing to teach you." Now the girls' eyes are on me. Well played Wan.

"Um- you can join us if you want to, Wan."

"Sure, but he always focuses on teaching you and looking at you. Sometimes I wonder what is going on between you and P'Tew."

NOT

THIS

TALK

AGAIN.

"Yeah, actually Kratai and I were thinking the same. Aren't you always push him away and it seems you hate him that much. But now you are that close." You are not even helping Khaofang. I thought we are friends.

"What did I miss here? I hear P'Tew and Dae?"

"You miss nothing but your summary for our final report."

"Easy Khaofang, I'm on my way." Now they back to working on our report and I'm too, except Wan. She still looking at me, curious for further explanation. I pretend to busy doing something on my MacBook so she won't ask me any.

Time went fast when you are on a tight deadline. Fortunately, this Theo guy is on time and I never thought that his power point is that awesome with all design and simple to read and recognize. I admit that I underrated him and because of him, everything went smooth until the presentation is over. Since every paper, project and calculus work is done I can go back studying for the final exam.

I received a call from P'Tew.

"Halo khrub P'Tew. Why you call."

"Nothing, I just miss you." I roll my eyes.

"We just sleep on the same bed last night. What is it?"

"Yeah still, it has been 6 hours."

"..."

"..."

"Aren't you gonna say something like I miss you too or anything to ease me?"

"Oh, should I?"