- CHEMISTRY OR CHEM IS TEW -

The clock has struck to fifteen past three but there is no sign that professor Par will end this class really soon. It is true that he has come late because he said that he has an emergency errand before class but that doesn't mean we have to get out late, besides he didn't give any info earlier only a minutes before we are about to leave the class because we think the class will be substituted.

I missed my lunch before because I did brunch and I planned to have late lunch, but it turns out to be a very late lunch. My stomach is not helping any, it starts to growl and yet I'm beginning to lose focus on the whiteboard. The note in board seems unpleasant to my eyes but I've no choice, I have to write it down or I'll have to catch up the missing note.

I thought I am the only one who feels bored as hell but it turns out I am one of the only few who stands still writing everything on board. The rest of the folk are down on this boring war as you can see they all are now busy with their dream. A few minutes after, professor Par looked at us and notice that we have exhausted already.

"I am so sorry khrub for coming out late." He looked apologetic, I feel sorry for him, but the guilty feeling has vanished a second after.

"To deepen the chemistry knowledge, I have some task for you. It is a group project due to next week." Does chemistry have a group project? We are industrial engineering sire, not chemical engineering. Does he come to the wrong class? The rest agrees with me, we already have full on our plate and this chemistry project will be the cherry on top. Hell-o to engineer faculty.

"It is about stoichiometry and acid-alkali solution. That should be a piece of cake, I know Z generation are all outstanding." I love how he picked an intelligence sarcastic word. He then shows his slide which contains some point of a subject we should have done.

"Since I received so many good papers from the girls and the boys seems lack of interest on it. I want the group project will be mixed between both boys and girls." The chattering and gasp can be heard all over the room. For me I don't mind being who my partner project is as long as he or she is gone into thin air when we are about to work it, then come back a moment after when I am about to send it to professor with his bullshit excuse and his student ID.

"You can choose your partner all on your own, I hope this should be fair between all of you. Then I'll get going first. Have a nice day, and keep strong like benzene."

*this is chemistry jokes at my college, he says that benzene has the strongest bond between his molecule and more stable something like that. But I don't know it thou.

Everybody rushing to find their own partner, fighting over cleverest and the most diligent among freshmen. This is the hardest choice of your college life, like when you are choosing the first Pokémon starter to begin your journey with, one mistake and you have to carry it till final exams. You have to choose the easy-going one but he or she can do the task too.

I want to choose Khaofang and Kratai, but they are two of the top popular freshmen in IE now, they'll be unavailable in a blink of an eye as their seats are crowded by man. I guess I have to gamble about my partner, and just to remind you, gambling and luck never be on my side remember that? I am about to give up and planning to do the project all by myself but suddenly someone comes to my table.

"You haven't got your partner yet?" She asks me, it seems rare that people are noticing me.

"Haven't khrub." I try to give her a smile and try to be friendly as I can. "How 'bout you? Have you found any?"

"Not yet, that is why I am asking you. I think the rest have occupied already." Wow, this is surprising me a lot.

"Okay then. Sure I can partner up with you." I give her my answer and back to tidy up my stuff.