- DAESASTER -

*finger snap sound*

"Dae..."

*finger snap sound*

"Nong Dae khrub...."

"Khrub P'?"

"Are you okay khrub..... I am so... Oiii are you crying? So sorry na nong Dae, I don't want to be late and I thought I wouldn't hit traffic jam at this kind of hour, but I don't know why but this Saturday people are out of their house. I truly sorry naa...." I wake up from my thought and wipe my tears which fall unwittingly.

"Oh it is really nothing khrub P', I just lost in my thought and remembering something bitter back then." I fix my face and my seat while closing my laptop lid a bit so I can pay attention more to him.

"And yes you are late and I am starving already, waiting you nearly kill me, did you know that P'?"

"Khruuub.... "He then pinched my cheek, how he reminds me of him a lot.

"Then what do you want na Dae? Let me order it for you."

"Pasta with fish roll and basil, and café latte like usual khrub." He just nod and hesitate to leave our table.

"Are you really okay... right? Or do you want go to somewhere else to freshen yourself a bit? A lake maybe? Or just walking around Bangkok perhaps?"

"It is really nothing khrub P', trust me. I just have a flashback memory and my mind wandering around. Yeah I'm fine." I smile wryly but he didn't buy it.

"If you really want to help me, I think you better order my pasta like right now, because my stomach starting to growl."

"Oke khrub, oke khrub..." He then ruffles my hair before go to kitchen counter and ordering our menu.

I stop myself from typing another chapter of my life and start studying his back. Everything in him do remind me of someone. My mind start bringing flashback about tragedy a few years ago, it was Friday night. At first it was the rough day for me because I have to choose something between my ego and my respect to the dazzling senior. It was a big decision for me, whether I should join the initiation at the beach while making memory and having a chance to be hurt, or killing myself in the dorm doing nothing. But I was wrong, that was not the only rough thing will come today. When I was busy of choosing any hard and necessary choice, I received a call from my sister, P'Night. It was short call yet chilling through my bone.

"Dae, grandma is hospitalize at Siriraj Hospital."

I hang up a second after I get my sister call. I rush to the nearest shelter of travel and pick the closest departure, which is 30 minutes from I buy a ticket. Thanks to the Lady Fortuna, she seems let me went to hospital, because that is the last schedule for today as I look at my watch it shows 8 pm.

What I hate the most in this world is waiting. What I mean of waiting is where you literally doing nothing just waiting, you can't speed up the time, nor shorten the route. All you can do is waiting. I wait and sit at the dim corner of the travel shelter, bow my head while holding my hand and pray, "Please god don't let it be too late."

Thirty minutes finally passed, and never ask me how I felt back then when I was waiting, because the waiting-torturing games is not end yet. Some people notice me that there are something wrong with me, how they see me uneasy and anxious. A huge drop of sweat start sliding from my temple. Although the night weather and the air conditioner is making you cold. No matter how cold is it, I felt so hot from wherever this kind of heat come from. Huger drop of sweat start sliding from my head as the mini travel bus drive by.