- PIZZA HUT DAELIVERY -

I am really sorry for the very late update. I am busy doing revision for my intern report paper and it is killing me inside and out :"))

Please forgive me and enjoy

"Okay students, time's out." Time flies fast when it comes to the exam, right?

"Please submit it to the front desk and don't forget to study for the upcoming midterm exams. Calculus mid-test will be around Derivatives and Integrals." I'm so exhausted just doing the integral quiz, I can't imagine what midterm would be, and thinking about that make me hungry.

"You may bring a folio paper for your cheat sheet on a calculus exam, it will help you to get an A. That is all for today, class dismissed, and I really hope not to see you again next year. See you." The professor leaves the class and he asks for my class representative to bring the quiz paper to his room.

One down, still many to go. An engineer is full of struggle, isn't it? Why do I choose to become an engineer in the first place? Well, it is simply because I was so young, dumb and broke.

"Dae kha, thank you for sharing your work. It really helps me a lot." Khaofang thanking me, but unfortunately, it is not my work, it's him.

"Yes, thanks to you and P'Kong at least I still have a hope to not get C and to reroll for next year class. That should be really tiring and embarrassed at the same time because you are in the same class with freshmen." Sorry guys, but I am not a liar, P'Night teaches me that.

"Actually it is not mine. My handwriting is not that ugly." They give each other looks. I take my bag and leave the class with them. Well, how can I say to them that it actually comes from the person who wipes the stain on that café?

"It's... P'Tew." They make an O shape in their mouth. I know they are curious about that incident and what is really going on between us. I am 100% sure there are no seniors who are willing to wipe just like that in the public in front of people you knew.

"Where will you go after this?" I ask to avoid this awkward moment.

"I don't know, just eat outside maybe. How about you Dae, are you planning to go out? I kinda need some refreshment, integral has knocked me out." She is right, calculus is draining every single thing in my body, I need some refreshing. Eating out sounds a good idea.

I am on the deep thought what kind of food should I eat this evening when someone startled me because he speaks a millimeter away from my ear.

"How was your quiz?"

"Geez, you scared me." At first sight, I wasn't sure the one who startled me, was that nosy handsome man. When I look for the second time it is really-really him. Shit, disaster come this early? I am not ready to face him.

The worst part is these two girls beside me, asking for an apology to go first, leaving me alone with this guy with the very lame excuse.

"Sorry Dae, we have some errand and cannot be postponed kha." She even makes a wink to Kratai to play along.

"Sorry kha Dae. We got going first na kha. Swasdee Dae, Swasdee kha P'Tew." They waii-ed, bid their sweetest goodbye and go. What a traitor. Girls can be this maleficent, aren't they?

At this kind of situation, what should I do? A. Run to catch up with them or B. Pretend he didn't exist and walk to dorm like usually, I did.

Actually, both are them seems fine to me, but once again reality hit you that hard. What happened next is neither that choice.

"You don't answer my question." He always speaks with that husky voice and too close to my ear. Don't he know that I am not a deaf yet? I push him to make some distance between us.