- A CAMPUS CELEBRITEW -

Sorry for the late update, have to prepare everything for Ramadhan breaks. Tehee.

Thank you for waiting, please enjoy :)

I rush to my class and it nearly late. The fortune still on my side as the professor allows me to come and have a seat, or else that should be embarrassing because I just got kicked out by my lecture. Oh, and for anyone who is wondering if I'm fine, well I am fine now, at least better. Thanks to that ibuprofen thing and the bed-rest I am now fine, but still, somehow seeing that Wan is so fast when it comes to approaching Tew whether asking him how was the practice or are you tired or even the cheesy bitsy question like how I was the ball who always got shoot by you, it makes me got pinched somewhere in the chest. This unusual feeling somehow disturbing me.

Then how about me and that psycho hazer? Well, we are back to playing cat and dog games, where he comes to me but I avoid him and yeah something push and pull like this but there come again Wan who suddenly appear nowhere.

You should have known the worst part. The time for the athlete to practice and the time for cheering practice are the same, it's on three. She always drags me to watch that buggy senior playing. She always makes an excuse like, "Dae you seems getting along with P'Tew, right? Please accompany me to watch him naa~." "Dae, aren't P'Tew are practicing today? Come cheers with me I'm sure he loved seeing us." And other 'me as an excuse with that late 90's puppy eyes'. I've told you before, right? I was immune to this puppy eyes thing. I mean if you want to see him you don't have to tag me along, I am not his brother who always be on his side.

Sorry if I'm being a little irrational and emotional. Sin already told me I was like a PMS girl who loves to aggravate thing.

"Come on Dae, don't be such a PMS chick, besides you can't produce blood on your U-wall and do you know why? Because you don't have any, so stop being such a drama sassy queen and get your shit together." My jaw dropped from the call. If there is such an award he sure entitled as the best friend ever.

"I already told you before, be fast or get lost!"

"You are not even trying to help me. I am hanging up now I have to go." And this is the reason why I am about to get kicked from the class.

As a new week has been started and so does the interclass competition. The opening for this agenda is football. Football never ceases to amaze every single people in this whole world. The hype, the crowds, the tension, the supporter will always please you, moreover, the opening for today football match is mechanical department against civil department, the strongest are faced in the first match. No one gonna miss the mortal enemy in engineering faculty, even the other faculty come just to watch the lion and the tiger face each other defending their throne.

Although I am not the number one fans of football, but this match I can say the tensest one I ever watch in my whole interclass competition. Not only the players who are getting sweat but we do from the tight atmosphere and the loud cheering. Every competition has their winner, but this year the three years in a row champion has to drop the crown. The tiger has sharpened his claws and defeat the lions.

"IE STUDENTS! Please go to the basketball field right now. The match is about to start."

I am about to ditch the supporting and cheering thing but someone already circled her arm around me. What is wrong with these people nowadays? Are appear from nowhere and snatching somebody else's arm is a thing now?

"Dae Kha please accompany me to sit at the front line na kha?"

"Umm... can I just not go, Wan?"