- EPILOGUE -

I am on the road now, going home after a long long night dealing with client and meeting. Monday is really giving everyone a headache. Tough and stubborn client, traffic, no driver, forgot my coffee, meeting somebody that I used to know, everything was chaos. I unfasten my tie, uncomfortable using formal suit for more than 10 hours streak. I turn on the radio so I don't have to feel alone.

"You better have something amaze me." I sigh and start changing the channel. From news flash, music, hip-hop, country, Monday's joke, traffic info and many other, but I don't seem interested, yet I'm still tapping the next button.

My hand stopped when I hear a similar voice.

"Back with me again Jane, on a late-late night show Altantis Radio, 99.7 fm." Ah, it's been a long time not hearing her.

"Where are we again? Ah yes, on Sofa, answering the question. Should I continue or skip?" So she is reading a story.

"Kidding good listener, I'm just messing with you. So he took a deep breath." She took a deep breath.

"The boy said 'I... I want it too. I want to be yours too.' then he closes his eyes right away. OMG, he says yes fellas."

"Then he takes a peek and saw a line of a smile is enveloped on the nosy senior face.

'Really? Like for real?'

The boy only answers "Khrub." and then he was pulled to the senior embrace. They just hug, without any single word they can utter."

"The senior is the one who breaks the silence. 'Thank you na, I promise I won't hurt you.' The senior rests his chin on the boy's head while tightening the hug so the boy can feel his senior heartbeat."

I don't know if it is just me or this story that Jane girl saids is somewhat familiar to me?

"They were parted then the boy gave the senior a Christmas present, a leather bracelet. The boy tied it on his wrist."

" 'May the goodness always be with you P'.' Said the boy while showing the older another leather bracelet on his left hand."

"The senior stunned by the boy attitude and act which making the boy worried at his own gift."

" 'You didn't say anything. You don't like it' asked the boy. The senior smiles and answers 'This is the best present I have. But I have nothing to give you' "

"And do you want to know what the boy said?" The announcer is giggling before continue.

"The boy said, 'All I want for Christmas is Tew.' This simple question makes the senior happy. Too happy until he pulls the boy chin so their lips can meet and then he buried the boy on his arm. Not wanting to let go what he had been waiting for so long."

"Oh, how I wish I have a boyfriend like this senior."

"The boy takes a peek at the watch beside him and note the time."

"On Tuesday, 26th December 2017, 00.58 in the early morning, they are absolutely a thing." I stop my car in a second.

"Ah... What a grace coincidence. Tew and Dae make Tewsdae. There's Dae on Daecember and wow 00.58, seriously? Even the time is matched with their senior junior line."

"And yup, that is the last page of the book people. Should I continue the next book or not?"

"Well please be prepared for the book II dear beloved listener. But before that, since the boy said something about 'All I want for Christmas is you' and I kinda missed Mariah Carey, so here All I want for Christmas is you from Mariah Carey." I turn off my radio.

I did hear it, right? I mean she even mentions the name. Tew and Dae. That is why I can feel the similarity on the story she told. That was a long long time ago story. With that so much detail thing on the story, did she someone close to me? But I rarely tell about my story except to Sin, or him, or even my own sister. Unless...

"Don't tell me!" Now my head feels dizzy. Too much to process the probability.

"Did she just read my story? I thought I already lost it right after graduation, but how?"

How can she have it?

That was the last page from my 2017 journal, which means she had read a lot of it.

Why?

Why she read it?

Why she even broadcast it?

Why it should be now?

Why it should be today?

Why it should be broadcast right after I met him?

Why she has to remind me of him?

Why she has to broadcast it when I really really miss him?

Just why?