Author's Thanks

First of all, I want to say sorry for the late update and when I update it, the chapter is "Epilogue" -what a bummer Sin, Duh!

Sorry guys, I just have my own reason :P

1. Writing Dear Daery while writing pra proposal for the final paper is really giving me a headache. No kidding. Especially I choose the strict professor with a lot to ask and perfect writing etiquette. HE EVEN KNOWS THAT I HIT A DOUBLE SPACE!! 

So please let me graduate first so I can freely feed you guys with a lot of sugar so we can go to the hospital together with DAEBETES HAHAHAHA LOL

2. I'm afraid that if I write final paper and DD at the same time, I will be rushed it. I want my story to be ripe, not on a tight deadline or simply because of someone terror me, lol, JK.

 As I love you, my reader, as I love Fiat, Oaujun, Dae, and Tew, I want to give the best shot and I really don't want to disappoint you. I know it kinda bit cheesy and me sugarcoating you, but trust me, I want the best of it.

3. I make an even number!! 50 chaps + 1 prologue + 1 epilogue + 1 author thanks. Hiya Hiya Hiya.

4. The last but not least, all of my bucket list for Dae first semester is already run out. So give me some time to recall and dig deeper my and my friend memory of the first and second-year college life of an engineer soon to be.

I don't know if it is forbidden or not, but I really want to know your opinion about my story after all 50 chaps + 1 pro and epilogue. Anything. Grammar, that must be a lot, typos, character scene, more kong and art as parents, or more hot scene, more Sin and Dae dynamic duo, or anything. more bed scene? maybe...

Hehe... Pretty please?

okay, done with the begging.

Since I will make another bucket list... did you want to request something for the book II? I can reconsider it. If you want you can request it, in...

HERE

Now thanking part.

Thank you so much for staying with me, with my blabbering, with my old school drama of TEW and DAE, with the deadliner Sin. huhuhuhu I know, I know. How I wish I'm not deadliner again.

Special thanks to :

Sachi_Sachii for the bombing commend even on twitter. Please spare me of Kinky and dirty Fiat. My image of Fiat is an innocence baby fall from heaven and KitSing adopted him. AND STAPH FEEDING ME WITH 24 K MAGIC AND TOPLESS FIAT!!

Lien, please mbak, tame your friend. She is so wild!!! and BRING ME BACK THE ANGEL PLUEM! don't be mean with chimon!

Hannah, thank you girl, how I wish i can taste your food :9 btw I'm part-time in a cafe hahaha. Please send my hi to your nephew!!

Anna, how i wish i can backflip to Germany lol. You still owe me being my tour guide, lol.

SungJae Bluh, thanks for the talk :) I really appreciate it!! Good luck on your first-year college life

Allymoon, thanks for being fast on reading my story but please attend your class first lol

Miselle__, good luck on your work!

and for everyone who has added and voted DD! that egg guy who turns into hot K-Idol, closed-eye pic person, Panda-we bare bear, skycrawler, and everyone!! Sorry i can't remember you all. Pardon my smol brain.

Oh and please don't forget to rest-well and EAT PROPERLY!! just got home from visiting my friend in ICU because dropped from stressed and haven't eaten for a day, doing her final paper. No matter how important your work is, your body is priceless! So please take care of yourself too!

See you in Book II...

A very best regards

Sin