- FLAG DAE CHAPTER TEW-

*did you see his arm? OMG, it is guilty pleasure.

The clock has strike to eight now, it is time when I have to head to University, since it is flag day and it is one hour late already. Here I found grandma making her cookies recipe in kitchen. Of course I can't left her cookies, besides grandma will be sad if I do so.

"Ohoo grandma, you just getting better and you cooking already.... Are you okay khrub?"

"I may be old, but just making this cookies is no worries." She then smile and give me a plate full of chocolate chips cookies.

"Uwii grandma, this is lovely, why don't you have a bite first D? Your gathering can wait right?"

How can I resist this scene? After a few bite, well a lot of bites of warm cookies, warm milk, warm hug, and warm conversation, I don't feel like going to campus. This is the best place. I rather get scold then missing this atmosphere.

I am really really sorry khrub grandma, but I should leave.

"Grandma khrub. Dae have some errand in campus till evening, and Dae have a homework already. I am really sorry na... grandma, I can't accompany you this weekend like I promise you." I gave her my best hug, and people in the room just swooning and aww-ing. Then my sister come to the hug and so her husband.

"Here have some cookies." My grandma give a box of cookies. "I put so many cookies in it so you can share it with your friends."

"Khob khun ja, I hug her again before I go."

With a very heavy heart and box of cookies, I leave the house and start heading.

It is Sunday, and I get a little bit traffic. Thirty minutes past and come to lunchtime. My sisters insisted me to buy some snack, and here I have a bag of two onigiri and freshwater.

"Thank you ja P'Nigth, then I get going naa."

"Khaaa.... Study well kha nong. Su su naaaa...." She leaves me here alone in the faculty lobby.

Damn, I don't even know where to start. The lunchtime has passed as I see the other freshmen is already everywhere and looking for something? Maybe, I don't know.

I want to catch up with them but I think it is just too late. I let my foot take me to a place and it went to cafeteria with full of seniors. Instead of going to cafeteria and embarrass myself, I sit in the picnic table under the tree, thinking out loud how to make conversation.

"Hey there, I am Dae, and ummm what are you looking for again?"

No no no, that is the best example of worst idea.

"Hey friend, sorry I am late, so what should we do again?" I imagine I am waving to them like that popular kind of a guy.

Pft, I am not that kind of easygoing type of a guy, beside no one barely know me.

Now I am stressing about picking a line to catch up with them. When I am about to stand up and face my fear a group of girl passed, I think I know her from the chicken grilled dance scene. Khaofang, right, that is her name.

I back to sit and pretend to be reading like I didn't care at all about this flag capturing thing.

"Khaofang, I am tired na... why don't we take a break first, beside we have come here before and we did not find a single clue."

"Kha, Kratai, but I don't know, somehow my gut tell me about this place."

"Why is it so hard to find a scarlet box with gold sign in it?"