- HE IS TEW NOSY-

I woke up in the late night because my tummy seems starving to death. I took a look at my iPhone screen and it shows at 21.20. When is the last time I eat? Of course at lunch. How in the earth happened I can miss my dinner? Aaah yess that tall nosy senior. How could he is everywhere where I went. From nearly thousand students, lecturer, and even office boy, cleaning services and team, he is the possibility that I get to meet.

"Ugh I should eat by now, or my stomach will digest every single organ that I have." I start complaining and blaming that this is his fault.

This is so late at night, if only that motorcycle taxi would be willing to do delivery order at this goddamn hour. It's getting frustrating every second. I grab my wallet, let some water wash my unconsciousness away and went down stair. As I get out from my dorm, I start wandering the nearby stall that can satisfy my hunger at this hour.

Luckily there are one. The stall that I came this morning, a fried rice stall.

"God please, I just want to eat and have a peaceful of mind." I start praying hoping not to see that prick hazing member who always messing around in somebody else business.

I hesitated to change another stall but my stomach seem already digest my liver. So I gave up and let the luck do his job. I took a peek first at the stall and I can see a man in red parka. Damn, did karma does exist? But as I study his back more, I think it's not him. Phew thanks god.

It's the charming and incredibly handsome hazing leader, P'Kongpob. He is having dinner with someone I dunno. His face is not familiar, so I bet he is not one of our senior? Or I am that apathetic so I miss to recognize him?

I passed their table and ask the owner to order fried rice with basil scrambled egg and chicken shredder. Since there are few people in this stall and already occupied the seat, I took the seat two table across P'Kongpob hoping he will not recognize me.

I fished up my iPhone and start digging my IG feeds while peeking on his awesomeness. This hazing leader seems so tired, because you can see it written in his face. I bet he just took off from the campus. Who would gather in this hour around campus? Ah yess its must be hazing thing gathering. Geez, this thing is really killing every one isn't it?

"Your fried rice is ready nong." the chef snap me out from my thought. As I bid my thanks to chef I start digging my very late dinner.

As I enjoy my bite, I feel someone tapped my shoulder.

"Nong khrub, you are from IE student right?" He smiles brightly.

I only nod and humming.

"So how was your very first week? The homework didn't drive you nuts right?" he giggles and you can feel heavenly aura beaming in his face.

"Oh not at all P', I just adjusting, yeah you know, freshmen." I faked my laugh to hide my lies.

"Are you coming or not kongpob? Don't tease him badly and let he finish his food." The voice come from a man in shirt. He is the one on the same table with p'kongpob.

"Khrub p'Arthit. I guess I have to go first nong. Keep spirit and keep strugle, na. I am sorry for the high voice back then, you know I just want you to have fun and opening up your heart a little so you can enjoy this activities you know. Then if you have something bothering you feel free to ask me okay khrub? Then I'll see you at tomorrow gathering nong." He tap my shoulder indicating that he is supporting me. I don't know what I'm feeling but I bet I feel happy, who don't feel one, when such a gorgeousness leader supporting your back.

He showed up once more. "Ah nong khrub. Don't forget next Sunday we have a flag day. So be prepared nong. P'arthit khrub, please wait naaa." He waved his goodbye and fetch his friend.