- DAENCING IN THE MOONLIGHT -

Sorry, Spiderman comes first! and had to finish to read other ff hahaha. 

sorry for blabbering. Please enjoy

We arrived at my dorm after two hours ride. I open up my room and then he sits on the edge of my bed, yawning. He must be tired after all this ride and I'm sure he didn't get enough sleep last night, not to mention he has to do some chores with P'Sun's car before we back to Bangkok. I put my bag back to my wardrobe and sit next to him.

"Are you tired, P'?"

"No, I am not. Just a little sore body." He answered with half-closed eyelids.

"You can go to sleep first P'. I'll wake you up when twelve." He still has an hour to sleep.

He rests his head on my shoulder.

"I mean you can go sleep in my bed not my shoulder, this will make your body even worse P'."

"Don't want to. You are more comfortable than your bed. Besides, I haven't got a chance to sleep with you last night."

"Aish, you still have tomorrow and day after tomorrow to sleep with me. Go or you will..." He pulled me back to bed.

"Nope. I want to sleep with Dae." I try to break free but we all know that he is too strong so I let him be while checking on my phone. A new message comes to me.

"Dae, don't forget to buy some lantern maybe like 20 or 30-ish. And don't forget to ask for a receipt, I'll pay you when gathering." I sent 'OK'.

"P'Tew I think I need to buy some lantern."

I hear nothing but steady breathing.

"P'Tew?"

He sleeps soundly. I feel nothing but serenity in his sleep. I study his face for a couple of minutes now. My hand began to caress every inch of his face. He has a perfect jawline, his nose, and yup his lips. Now my hand starts to rub on his cheek.

"Shia!" I jerk my hand away.

"What I am doing?" My head feels hot. I buried my face on his chest.

I feel at ease in a second. I never felt this secure except on my mother embrace. I look and caress his face again, but this time on my will. A smile envelope on my face when my hand touches his cheek along with a thud on my chest.

"You are so perfect, why you should be stuck here with me P'?"

"I can bet a lot of girls would line up to be yours, or a boy too, maybe. Instead, you choose me?" I chuckle. Yes, I found this amazing.

Now I'm playing with his hair.

"Why did you found me amusing and funny when I think I was the lamest person this world ever have?"

"What exactly did you see in me?"

I really don't know.

My hand starts sliding from his temple to his cheek. Now I'm in the corner of his lips.

Ah, I never can get enough of his lips even that was our first. Did you know that a single taste of your lips makes me paralyzed P'? I can't push you away or ask you to stop. I just stood still. Savoring your lips with the addition of metallic blood.

"Your lips are toxic, yet I'm still slipping under." I'm so focused on his lips.

How he do that again?

Brush like wiping a sauce stain. Right.

I began to brush his lip with my thumb.

It did feel awesome. Somewhere between nervous, excited, elated and scared at the same time.