- FLAG DAE CHAPTER ONE-

It is 6 o'clock in the morning, I can feel someone is shaking me and calling my name.

"Dae..., Dae..., Daee khaa...."

"Hmmm...." I can only humming, this should be Sunday right? Today should be the happiest day. Why we should wake up in the morning?

"Dae... come on you should wake up, you say you have agenda today? Its 7 already, you will miss breakfast you know, besides your line group notif is ringing now every millisecond I guess.

Wait... do I have some errand today? Sunday, line group, errand? Flag capturing day, shit.

"Ai shiaaaaaa....." I get smack from my sister.

"May be, I teach you to be mischievous, but cursing? naaaaah, I don't think so."

"Ohoo P', I cursed myself that I forgot I have something big to do, I am not cursing you, you know I love you na.... " She can be pain in the head too with her smack. 

"Pft, still it call curse word. Here your towel, go shower then, I'll give you a ride."

"Khob khun na P'" I hug her. Yeah I miss this monster.

"Kha, Kha, you know it is nearly 7.30, if you don't want to get late you better shower now."

"Nope, i am still missing you." I hug her tighter

"You stink, and you know it, go shower or I will never give you ride." 

"Kha P' " I rush to bathroom and shower.

.

.

.

As the boy enjoying shower and laziness in his home, the university is opposite of laziness, it is hectic.

The clock has strike to seven. It is Sunday, but campus feels like Monday already, many people already gathered in audi.

"Sawasdee khrub, freshmen. As I told you before. Today, on Sunday, we will have flag capture day. You have only one mission. Hang the missing flag. Don't ask us where it is? Because we will not give you every single clue except this box. This scarlet box will contain one clue. This clue will lead you to another five clue. That is why you have to split into 5 group. Remember, this agenda is about 5 y. Unity, Integrity, Family, Solidarity, and work in harmony. We believe you need to do that thing to solve this." I can't be prouder then this, my friend do have leader skill and awesome charisma, so proud of you Kong.

"So, here the red box, and from this the annual Flag Capture Day is began!" One of the freshmen grab the red box, and chattering can be heard. Discussion, guessing, arguing, high voice, ah how the time flies isn't it? I can still imagine it clearly when we are first year, well that was me the my fellow representative. 

As my mind wander to wherever he want, a group of MC come in the stage.

"Well, well, it feels like yesterday I do this annual agenda when you realize it has been a year."

"Chai, so what is the first clue again?"

"We don't know it P', oi... oi... the freshmen already moving, how excited I am."

"Well, I just hope they can finish it, like my year back then."

"Kha, nong, but you nearly missed it you know, it is already dawn back then"

I can only giggles, well that what MC are paid for right? Dramatizing every single thing, make thing bigger and hype, but still I feel nostalgic how years passed. Now I am in the third year, internship is coming really soon with the report, next my paper thesis and then graduation. Sure College is something.